Words containing o, d, n, t
6 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- atoned — to make amends or reparation, as for an offense or a crime, or for an offender (usually followed by for): to atone for one's sins.
- dalton — John. 1766–1844, English chemist and physicist, who formulated the modern form of the atomic theory and the law of partial pressures for gases. He also gave the first accurate description of colour blindness, from which he suffered
- danton — Georges Jacques (ʒɔrʒ ʒɑk). 1759–94, French revolutionary leader: a founder member of the Committee of Public Safety (1793) and minister of justice (1792–94). He was overthrown by Robespierre and guillotined
- datong — a city in N Shanxi province, in NE China.
- dayton — an industrial city in SW Ohio: aviation research centre. Pop: 161 696 (2003 est)
7 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- adjoint — a generalization in category theory of this notion
- astound — If something astounds you, you are very surprised by it.
- bandito — a Mexican bandit
- bantoid — denoting or relating to languages, esp in Cameroon and Nigeria, that possess certain Bantu characteristics
- candiot — of or relating to Candia (Iráklion) or Crete; Cretan
8 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- acrodont — (of the teeth of some reptiles) having no roots and being fused at the base to the margin of the jawbones
- actinoid — having a radiate form, as a sea anemone or starfish
- actioned — Simple past tense and past participle of action.
- adaption — Adaption means the same as adaptation.
- addition — An addition to something is a thing which is added to it.
9 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- acanthoid — resembling a spine; spiny
- accordant — in conformity or harmony
- accounted — an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative: an account of the meetings; an account of the trip.
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
10 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acotyledon — any plant, such as a fern or moss, that does not possess cotyledons
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
- adaptation — An adaptation of a book or play is a film or a television programme that is based on it.
11 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- accordantly — agreeing; conforming; harmonious.
- acidulation — to make somewhat acid.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
12 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
13 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
14 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
15 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
16 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
18 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
19 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
20 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- continuing-education — adult education.
21 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- conjunction-reduction — a rule that reduces coordinate sentences, applied, for example, to convert John lives in Ireland and Brian lives in Ireland into John and Brian live in Ireland
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
22 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing o, d, n, t
32 letter words containing o, d, n, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with O, D, N, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15246 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, D, N, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.