Words containing m, u, s, h
4 letter words containing m, u, s, h
5 letter words containing m, u, s, h
6 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- ambush — If a group of people ambush their enemies, they attack them after hiding and waiting for them.
- chumps — Plural form of chump.
- embush — (obsolete) To place or hide in a thicket; to ambush.
- hamous — Alternative form of hamose.
- hamsun — Knut [knoot] /knut/ (Show IPA), 1859–1952, Norwegian novelist: Nobel Prize 1920.
7 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- bismuth — a brittle pinkish-white crystalline metallic element having low thermal and electrical conductivity, which expands on cooling. It is widely used in alloys, esp low-melting alloys in fire safety devices; its compounds are used in medicines. Symbol: Bi; atomic no: 83; atomic wt: 208.98037; valency: 3 or 5; relative density: 9.747; melting pt: 271.4°C; boiling pt: 1564±5°C
- bushism — any apparently fatuous statement attributed to George W. Bush
- bushman — A Bushman is an aboriginal person from the southwestern part of Africa, especially the Kalahari desert region.
- bushmen — a woodsman.
- chumash — a printed book containing one of the Five Books of Moses
8 letter words containing m, u, s, h
9 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- achromous — Colorless; achromatic.
- allmouths — Plural form of allmouth.
- almshouse — Almshouses are houses in Britain which were built and run by charities to provide accommodation for poor or old people who could not afford to pay rent.
- ambushing — an act or instance of lying concealed so as to attack by surprise: The highwaymen waited in ambush near the road.
- amianthus — any of the fine silky varieties of asbestos
10 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- almshouses — Plural form of almshouse.
- amaranthus — Any of the genus Amaranthus; an amaranth.
- amateurish — If you describe something as amateurish, you think that it is not skilfully made or done.
- ambushment — an act or instance of lying concealed so as to attack by surprise: The highwaymen waited in ambush near the road.
- amphiaraus — a hero who joined the Seven against Thebes, although he knew that his death was fated: deified after death.
11 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- achromatous — having little or no colour or less than is normal
- altazimuths — Plural form of altazimuth.
- ammophilous — (of organisms) living or growing in sand
- amorphously — lacking definite form; having no specific shape; formless: the amorphous clouds.
- amphibolous — ambiguous or equivocal, especially when due to the uncertain grammatical construction of a word or phrase.
12 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- amateurishly — In an amateurish or nonprofessional manner.
- amphibiously — In the manner of an amphibian.
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
13 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- accouchements — Plural form of accouchement.
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- alphanumerics — Plural form of alphanumeric.
- amorphousness — lacking definite form; having no specific shape; formless: the amorphous clouds.
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
14 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
- amateurishness — The quality of being amateurish.
- amphibiousness — The state or quality of being amphibious.
- antihomosexual — opposed to homosexual people and behaviour
- bechamel-sauce — a white sauce, sometimes seasoned with onion and nutmeg.
15 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- anti-humanistic — a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.
- anti-malthusian — of or relating to the theories of T. R. Malthus, which state that population tends to increase faster, at a geometrical ratio, than the means of subsistence, which increases at an arithmetical ratio, and that this will result in an inadequate supply of the goods supporting life unless war, famine, or disease reduces the population or the increase of population is checked.
- brachystomatous — having a short proboscis, as certain insects.
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- butcher's-broom — a liliaceous evergreen shrub, Ruscus aculeatus, that has stiff prickle-tipped flattened green stems, which resemble and function as true leaves. The plant was formerly used for making brooms
16 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- anthropomorphous — shaped like a human being
- authoritarianism — Authoritarianism is the state of being authoritarian or the belief that people with power, especially the State, have the right to control other people's actions.
- chemiluminescent — Of, pertaining to, or employing chemiluminescence.
- chemoluminescent — (chemistry) Exhibiting chemoluminescence.
- chemonucleolysis — treatment for a herniated spinal disk in which chymopapain is injected into the disk to dissolve tissue.
17 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- chemiluminescence — the phenomenon in which a chemical reaction leads to the emission of light without incandescence
- chemoluminescence — (chemistry) The emission of light as the result of a chemical reaction.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- dimethylsulfoxide — DMSO.
- ethnomusicologist — A researcher in the field of ethnomusicology.
18 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- anthropomorphously — In an anthropomorphous manner; in a manner resembling that of a human.
- dimethylsulphoxide — a colourless odourless liquid substance used as a solvent and in medicine as an agent to improve the penetration of drugs applied to the skin. Formula: (CH3)2SO
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- glomerulonephritis — a kidney disease affecting the capillaries of the glomeruli, characterized by albuminuria, edema, and hypertension.
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
19 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
- immunocytochemistry — the detection of chemical components of cells by means of antibodies coupled to substances that can be made visible.
20 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- antiauthoritarianism — Opposition to authority; the quality of being antiauthoritarian.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- immunohistochemistry — the application of immunologic techniques to the chemical analysis of cells and tissues.
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
21 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunohistochemically — By means of or in regard to immunohistochemistry.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
22 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
26 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
34 letter words containing m, u, s, h
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with M, U, S, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3067 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, U, S, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.