Words containing m, o, t
4 letter words containing m, o, t
- atom — An atom is the smallest amount of a substance that can take part in a chemical reaction.
5 letter words containing m, o, t
- amato — Pasquale [puh-skwah-lee,, -ley;; Italian pahs-kwah-le] /pəˈskwɑ li,, -leɪ;; Italian pɑsˈkwɑ lɛ/ (Show IPA), 1879–1942, Italian operatic baritone.
- amort — utterly dejected, depressed, lifeless or listless
- atmo- — air or vapour
- atomy — an atom or minute particle
- bytom — an industrial city in SW Poland, in Upper Silesia: under Prussian and German rule from 1742 to 1945. Pop: 185 793 (2007 est)
6 letter words containing m, o, t
- almost — You use almost to indicate that something is not completely the case but is nearly the case.
- amatol — an explosive mixture of ammonium nitrate and TNT, used in shells and bombs
- ambato — city in central Ecuador: pop. 124,000
- amount — The amount of something is how much there is, or how much you have, need, or get.
- atomic — Atomic means relating to power that is produced from the energy released by splitting atoms.
7 letter words containing m, o, t
- aftmost — furthest aft; furthest towards the rear; rearmost
- amatory — of, relating to, or inciting sexual love or desire
- amniote — any vertebrate animal, such as a reptile, bird, or mammal, that possesses an amnion, chorion, and allantois during embryonic development
- amongst — Amongst means the same as among.
- amorist — a lover or a writer about love
8 letter words containing m, o, t
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acrotism — an absence of pulse
- alinotum — the plate to which the wings are attached on the notum of an insect.
9 letter words containing m, o, t
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adenomata — a benign tumor originating in a secretory gland.
10 letter words containing m, o, t
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- abstemious — Someone who is abstemious avoids doing too much of something enjoyable such as eating or drinking.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
11 letter words containing m, o, t
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
- acclamation — Acclamation is a noisy or enthusiastic expression of approval for someone or something.
12 letter words containing m, o, t
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accompanyist — accompanist.
13 letter words containing m, o, t
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
14 letter words containing m, o, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
15 letter words containing m, o, t
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
16 letter words containing m, o, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing m, o, t
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
18 letter words containing m, o, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
19 letter words containing m, o, t
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing m, o, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
21 letter words containing m, o, t
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing m, o, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing m, o, t
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
24 letter words containing m, o, t
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with M, O, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 26495 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, O, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.