Words containing m, o
4 letter words containing m, o
- ahom — an extinct Thai language of Assam.
- ambo — either of two raised pulpits from which the gospels and epistles were read in early Christian churches
- ammo — Ammo is ammunition for guns and other weapons.
- amok — a state of murderous frenzy, originally observed among Malays
- amon — a local god of fertility and life in Egyptian Thebes: later associated with Re as the chief deity of Egypt ( Amon-Re): identified by the Greeks (and Romans) with Zeus (and Jupiter)
5 letter words containing m, o
- abmho — a unit of electrical conductance
- abohm — the cgs unit of resistance in the electromagnetic system: equivalent to 10-9 ohm
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
- alamo — Franciscan mission at San Antonio, Tex.: scene of a siege and massacre of Texans by Mexican troops (1836)
- almon — a Philippine, dipterocarpaceous tree, Shorea eximia.
6 letter words containing m, o
- a-bomb — An A-bomb is an atomic bomb.
- abloom — in flower; blooming
- abomey — a city in SW Benin.
- acoasm — acouasm.
- adamov — Arthur. 1908–70, French dramatist, born in Russia: one of the foremost exponents of the Theatre of the Absurd. His plays include Le Professeur Taranne (1953), Le Ping-Pong (1955), and Le Printemps '71 (1960)
7 letter words containing m, o
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abinoam — the father of Barak. Judges 4:6; 12; 5:1.
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- acouasm — a nonverbal auditory hallucination, as a ringing or hissing.
8 letter words containing m, o
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- abomasum — the fourth and last compartment of the stomach of ruminants, which receives and digests food from the psalterium and passes it on to the small intestine
- abomasus — abomasum.
- abumeron — Avenzoar.
9 letter words containing m, o
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- accompany — If you accompany someone, you go somewhere with them.
10 letter words containing m, o
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
11 letter words containing m, o
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abhominable — abominable.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
12 letter words containing m, o
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
13 letter words containing m, o
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
14 letter words containing m, o
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
15 letter words containing m, o
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing m, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing m, o
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
18 letter words containing m, o
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
19 letter words containing m, o
20 letter words containing m, o
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
On this page, we collect all words with M, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 46132 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.