Words containing l, a, m
3 letter words containing l, a, m
- alm — 1. (programming) application lifecycle management. 2. (language) Assembly Language for Multics.
4 letter words containing l, a, m
5 letter words containing l, a, m
- alamo — Franciscan mission at San Antonio, Tex.: scene of a siege and massacre of Texans by Mexican troops (1836)
- alarm — Alarm is a feeling of fear or anxiety that something unpleasant or dangerous might happen.
- album — An album is a record with about 25 minutes of music on each side. You can also refer to a collection of songs that is available on a record or CD as an album.
- algum — a type of wood, mentioned in the Bible
- almah — an Egyptian dancing girl or singer, who entertains or mourns professionally
6 letter words containing l, a, m
7 letter words containing l, a, m
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
- abysmal — If you describe a situation or the condition of something as abysmal, you think that it is very bad or poor in quality.
- acclaim — If someone or something is acclaimed, they are praised enthusiastically.
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
8 letter words containing l, a, m
- a-sample — the primary urine or blood sample used in doping tests in professional sports; if the A-sample tests positive, the B-sample is tested to confirm or invalidate the results
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- aceldama — the place near Jerusalem that was bought with the 30 pieces of silver paid to Judas for betraying Jesus (Matthew 27:8; Acts 1:19)
- aciculum — a bristlelike part; seta
9 letter words containing l, a, m
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abysmally — of or like an abyss; immeasurably deep or great.
- acclaimed — publicly acknowledged as excellent
10 letter words containing l, a, m
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
11 letter words containing l, a, m
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing l, a, m
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
13 letter words containing l, a, m
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
14 letter words containing l, a, m
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
15 letter words containing l, a, m
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing l, a, m
17 letter words containing l, a, m
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-assimilation — the act or process of assimilating, or of absorbing information, experiences, etc.: the need for quick assimilation of the facts.
18 letter words containing l, a, m
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
19 letter words containing l, a, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
20 letter words containing l, a, m
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing l, a, m
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing l, a, m
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
24 letter words containing l, a, m
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
25 letter words containing l, a, m
28 letter words containing l, a, m
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with L, A, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23962 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, A, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.