Words containing k, a, p, s
5 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- aspik — (language, specification) A multiple-style specification language.
- kapos — a Nazi concentration camp prisoner who was given privileges in return for supervising prisoner work gangs: often a common criminal and frequently brutal to fellow inmates.
- pakse — a city in S Laos, on the Mekong River.
- parks — an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- pasok — Panhellenic Socialist Movement
6 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- -speak — -speak is used to form nouns which refer to the kind of language used by a particular person or by people involved in a particular activity. You use -speak when you disapprove of this kind of language because it is difficult for other people to understand.
- isakmp — Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol
- kalpis — a form of the hydria.
- kapuas — a river in W Kalimantan, in central Borneo, flowing SW to the South China Sea. 710 miles (1142 km) long.
- karpas — a piece of parsley, celery, or similar green vegetable that is dipped in salt water and eaten at the Seder meal on Passover.
7 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- adspeak — the kind of language or jargon used in advertising or in advertisements
- baaskap — (formerly in South Africa) control by White people of non-White people
- backups — Plural form of backup.
- bespake — simple past tense of bespeak.
- bespeak — If someone's action or behaviour bespeaks a particular quality, feeling, or experience, it shows that quality, feeling, or experience.
8 letter words containing k, a, p, s
9 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- -speaking — -speaking combines with nouns referring to languages to form adjectives which indicate what language someone speaks, or what language is spoken in a particular region.
- aerospike — a type of rocket engine
- ampakines — Plural form of ampakine.
- apres-ski — Apres-ski is evening entertainment and social activities in places where people go skiing.
- backdrops — Plural form of backdrop.
10 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- adipokines — Plural form of adipokine.
- alpenstock — an early form of ice axe, consisting of a stout stick with an iron tip and sometimes having a pick and adze at the head, formerly used by mountain climbers
- backpedals — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of backpedal.
- backplanes — Plural form of backplane.
- backplates — Plural form of backplate.
11 letter words containing k, a, p, s
12 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- apparatchiks — a member of an apparat, especially in a Communist country.
- attawapiskat — a river in NE Ontario, Canada, flowing E and N to James Bay. 465 miles (748 km) long.
- back-slapper — the practice of making a loud and effusive display of friendliness, cordiality, etc., as by slapping persons on the back.
- back-stopped — a wall, wire screen, or the like, serving to prevent a ball from going too far beyond the normal playing area.
- backpressure — a resistant pressure exerted by liquid or gas against the forward motion or flow of an exhaust or pipe system: Careful control of backpressure ensures an even supply of oil from the well.
13 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- aleksandropol — a former name of Gumri.
- apokatastasis — the state of being restored or reestablished; restitution.
- back-slapping — Back-slapping is noisy, cheerful behaviour which people use in order to show affection or appreciation to each other.
- breaker-strip — a person or thing that breaks.
- brinksmanship — the technique or practice of maneuvering a dangerous situation to the limits of tolerance or safety in order to secure the greatest advantage, especially by creating diplomatic crises.
14 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- blister-packed — presented in a blister pack
- hyperkeratosis — Pathology. proliferation of the cells of the cornea. a thickening of the horny layer of the skin.
- kapellmeisters — Plural form of kapellmeister.
- kastrop-rauxel — Castrop-Rauxel.
- kleptoparasite — A bird, insect, or other animal that habitually robs animals of other species of food.
15 letter words containing k, a, p, s
16 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- antiparkinsonian — An antiparkinsonian is an agent used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- english-speaking — speaking English as a mother tongue
- kleptoparasitism — The parasitic theft of captured prey, nest material, etc. from animals of the same or another species.
- packet-switching — a method of efficient data transmission whereby the initial message is broken into relatively small units, or packets, that are routed independently and subsequently reassembled.
- pharmacokinetics — the branch of pharmacology that studies the fate of pharmacological substances in the body, as their absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination.
17 letter words containing k, a, p, s
18 letter words containing k, a, p, s
19 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- portuguese-speaking — being a speaker of Portuguese; having Portuguese as the national language
- rock-paper-scissors — a method of selecting, for example, which of two people perform a task: each person simultaneously makes one of three hand gestures representing a rock, a sheet of paper, and a pair of scissors respectively. Each gesture defeats one and is defeated by one of the other two: rock defeats scissors but is defeated by paper; paper defeats rock but is defeated by scissors. The person whose gesture defeats the other is selected
- saddharma-pundarika — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
20 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- megakaryocytopoiesis — (biology) The cellular development process that leads to platelet production.
22 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
25 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
28 letter words containing k, a, p, s
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with K, A, P, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1852 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains K, A, P, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.