Words containing i, n, t, e
6 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- adient — tending to move toward a stimulus.
- aitken — Robert Grant. 1864–1951, US astronomer who discovered over three thousand double stars
7 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- acetoin — a yellowish, pleasant-smelling liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , obtained from various carbohydrates, as glucose, by fermentation: used chiefly in the manufacture of flavors and essences.
- aconite — any of various N temperate plants of the ranunculaceous genus Aconitum, such as monkshood and wolfsbane, many of which are poisonous
- ailment — An ailment is an illness, especially one that is not very serious.
- aintree — a suburb of Liverpool, in Merseyside: site of the racecourse over which the Grand National steeplechase has been run since 1839
- akinete — (in certain algae) a nonmotile, asexual spore formed within a cell, the wall of which is fused to that of the parent cell.
8 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- absinthe — Absinthe is a very strong alcoholic drink that is green and tastes bitter.
- accident — An accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage.
- acentric — without a centre
9 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- absenting — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- abstained — to hold oneself back voluntarily, especially from something regarded as improper or unhealthy (usually followed by from): to abstain from eating meat.
- abstainer — a person who abstains from something regarded as improper or unhealthy, especially the drinking of alcoholic beverages.
10 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
11 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- absenteeism — Absenteeism is the fact or habit of frequently being away from work or school, usually without a good reason.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
12 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
13 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
14 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
15 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
16 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
18 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
19 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
20 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
22 letter words containing i, n, t, e
23 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
25 letter words containing i, n, t, e
28 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing i, n, t, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, T, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45559 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, T, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.