Words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
6 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- induce — to lead or move by persuasion or influence, as to some action or state of mind: to induce a person to buy a raffle ticket.
7 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- educing — Present participle of educe.
- include — to contain, as a whole does parts or any part or element: The package includes the computer, program, disks, and a manual.
- incudes — a plural of incus.
- incused — Simple past tense and past participle of incuse.
- induced — to lead or move by persuasion or influence, as to some action or state of mind: to induce a person to buy a raffle ticket.
8 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
9 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- acidulent — an acidulating substance.
- auctioned — Also called public sale. a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder.
- audiences — the group of spectators at a public event; listeners or viewers collectively, as in attendance at a theater or concert: The audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion.
- audiencia — a high court, found in South America during the colonial period
- cautioned — alertness and prudence in a hazardous situation; care; wariness: Landslides ahead—proceed with caution.
10 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
11 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
12 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adjunctively — in an adjunctive manner
- adminiculate — to attest or corroborate; to confirm or affirm as true
- antidiuretic — (of a hormone, treatment, etc) acting on the kidneys to control water excretion
- appendicular — relating to an appendage or appendicle
13 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
14 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- anacardiaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Anacardiaceae, a chiefly tropical family of trees and shrubs many of which have edible drupes. The family includes the cashew, mango, pistachio, and sumach
- androdioecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on separate plants
- anti-education — the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
- circumbendibus — a circumlocution
15 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- antieducational — opposing the provision of knowledge
- appendicularian — of or relating to a family of molluscs (Appendicularia) characterized by their long tail appendages
- boustrophedonic — of or relating to lines written in opposite directions
16 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
- circumstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumstantiate.
- cloak-and-suiter — a manufacturer or seller of clothing.
- consubstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of consubstantiate.
- counterevidences — Plural form of counterevidence.
17 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- counterproductive — Something that is counterproductive achieves the opposite result from the one that you want to achieve.
- decellularization — (biology, medicine) The loss of cells from tissue.
- deconstructionism — The belief in, or application of, deconstruction.
- deconstructionist — a philosophical and critical movement, starting in the 1960s and especially applied to the study of literature, that questions all traditional assumptions about the ability of language to represent reality and emphasizes that a text has no stable reference or identification because words essentially only refer to other words and therefore a reader must approach a text by eliminating any metaphysical or ethnocentric assumptions through an active role of defining meaning, sometimes by a reliance on new word construction, etymology, puns, and other word play.
- decontextualizing — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
18 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
- chlorohydroquinone — a white to light-tan, crystalline, water-soluble solid, C 6 H 3 Cl(OH) 2 , used chiefly in organic synthesis and as a developer in photography.
- constitutionalized — Simple past tense and past participle of constitutionalize.
19 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- continuing-education — adult education.
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
22 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- deoxyribonucleoprotein — any of a class of nucleoproteins that yield DNA upon partial hydrolysis.
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
23 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
24 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- oligodeoxyribonucleotide — (biochemistry) Any oligonucleotide composed of deoxyribose monomemers.
32 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing i, n, d, u, c, e
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with I, N, D, U, C, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3336 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, N, D, U, C, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.