Words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
7 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- favrile — type of iridescent glass
8 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- failover — A method of protecting computer systems from failure, in which standby equipment automatically takes over when the main system fails.
- fairview — a town in NE New Jersey.
- favorite — a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
- vinifera — of, relating to, or derived from a European grape, Vitis vinifera, widely cultivated for making wine and raisins and for table use.
9 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- efavirenz — a nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor used with other medications to treat HIV infection in patients who have or do not have AIDS.
- fairhaven — a city in SE Massachusetts.
- favorites — a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
- favourite — a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
- five-star — having five stars to indicate rank or quality: a five-star general; a five-star brandy.
10 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- affrontive — characterized by a propensity to cause offence
- afterlives — Plural form of afterlife.
- cofavorite — a joint favourite
- disfavored — unfavorable regard; displeasure; disesteem; dislike: The prime minister incurred the king's disfavor.
- driveshaft — A rotating shaft that transmits torque in an engine.
11 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- affirmative — An affirmative word or gesture indicates that you agree with what someone has said or that the answer to a question is 'yes'.
- affricative — of, relating to, or denoting an affricate
- deformative — making worse by alteration
- diffractive — causing or pertaining to diffraction.
12 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
13 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- additive-free — (of food) not containing any chemical additives
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- antireflexive — noting a relation in which no element is in relation to itself, as “less than.”.
- confederative — of confederates or a confederation
- configurative — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
14 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- antireflective — treated in some way to prevent reflection
- crawfordsville — a city in W central Indiana.
- feather-veined — (of a leaf) having a series of veins branching from each side of the midrib toward the margin; pinnately veined.
- figurativeness — The property of being figurative.
- friendiversary — the yearly recurrence of the date that two or more people first became friends: Next Thursday is our third friendiversary!
15 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- affirmativeness — The property of being affirmative.
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
- devitrification — The formation of small crystals in a glass as a result of slow cooling from the molten state.
- differentiative — That differentiates, or causes differentiation.
- diversification — the act or process of diversifying; state of being diversified.
16 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- diversifications — Plural form of diversification.
- in--one-s--favor — something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act: to ask a favor.
- over-familiarity — thorough knowledge or mastery of a thing, subject, etc.
- self-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- fluvioterrestrial — (of animals) able to live in rivers and on land
- self-conservation — the act of conserving; prevention of injury, decay, waste, or loss; preservation: conservation of wildlife; conservation of human rights.
18 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- myeloproliferative — (medicine) of or pertaining to the presence of an abnormal proliferation of myelopoietic cells (from bone marrow).
- overidentification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
- self-advertisement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
19 letter words containing f, a, i, r, v, e
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
- most-favored-nation — of or relating to the status, treatment, terms, etc., that are embodied in or conferred by a most-favored-nation clause.
- virginia-rail-fence — snake fence.
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, R, V, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 867 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, R, V, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.