Words containing c, r, e, a, t
5 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- caret — a symbol (‸) used to indicate the place in written or printed matter at which something is to be inserted
- carte — ˈRichard D'Oyly (ˈdɔɪli ) ; doiˈlē) 1844-1901; Eng. producer of Gilbert & Sullivan operas
- cater — In British English, to cater for a group of people means to provide all the things that they need or want. In American English, you say you cater to a person or group of people.
6 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- canter — When a horse canters, it moves at a speed that is slower than a gallop but faster than a trot.
- carnet — a customs licence authorizing the temporary importation of a motor vehicle
- carpet — A carpet is a thick covering of soft material which is laid over a floor or a staircase.
- cartel — A cartel is an association of similar companies or businesses that have grouped together in order to prevent competition and to control prices.
- carter — Angela. 1940–92, British novelist and writer; her novels include The Magic Toyshop (1967) and Nights at the Circus (1984)
7 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- accrete — to grow or cause to grow together; be or become fused
- acerate — needle-shaped
- acroter — a plinth bearing a statue, etc, at either end or at the apex of a pediment
- actress — An actress is a woman whose job is acting in plays or films.
8 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- accentor — any small sparrow-like songbird of the genus Prunella, family Prunellidae, which inhabit mainly mountainous regions of Europe and Asia
- accepter — a person or thing that accepts.
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- accouter — to outfit; equip, esp. for military service
- accoutre — to provide with equipment or dress, esp military
9 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- accoutred — equipped or dressed in a particular way
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- accretive — an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
10 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
- accelerant — accelerating
11 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- abranchiate — having no gills
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
- accentuator — Electronics. a circuit or network inserted to provide less loss or greater gain to certain frequencies in an audio spectrum, as a preemphasis spectrum.
12 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
13 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
14 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
15 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
16 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
18 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing c, r, e, a, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with C, R, E, A, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 20155 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, R, E, A, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.