Words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
6 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- chesil — small stones often found on beaches and worn by the action of the sea
- chiels — Plural form of chiel.
- chiles — Plural form of chile, an alternative form of 'chili'.
- chisel — A chisel is a tool that has a long metal blade with a sharp edge at the end. It is used for cutting and shaping wood and stone.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
8 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- achilles — Greek hero, the son of Peleus and the sea goddess Thetis: in the Iliad the foremost of the Greek warriors at the siege of Troy. While he was a baby his mother plunged him into the river Styx making his body invulnerable except for the heel by which she held him. After slaying Hector, he was killed by Paris who wounded him in the heel
- caliches — Plural form of caliche.
- camelish — similar to a camel
- ceilidhs — Plural form of ceilidh.
- cellfish — using a mobile phone in a way that disregards the wishes of other people
9 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- alchemies — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- alchemise — to change by or as by alchemy; transmute: to alchemize lead into gold.
- alchemist — An alchemist was a scientist in the Middle Ages who tried to discover how to change ordinary metals into gold.
- athletics — Athletics refers to track and field sports such as running, the high jump, and the javelin.
- ausgleich — the agreement (1867) that established the Dual Monarchy of Austria-Hungary
10 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- alchemists — Plural form of alchemist.
- alcoholise — Alternative spelling of alcoholize.
- alkahestic — of or relating to the alkahest
- aspherical — (of a reflecting surface or lens) deviating slightly from a perfectly spherical shape and relatively free from aberrations.
- caliphates — Plural form of caliphate.
11 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- aesthetical — of or relating to aesthetics.
- alchemistic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- aschelminth — in some systems of classification, any of a phylum (Aschelminthes) of wormlike animals, including rotifers, gastrotrichs, gordian worms, and nematodes: these animals are usually considered to be in separate phyla
- atheistical — pertaining to or characteristic of atheists or atheism; containing, suggesting, or disseminating atheism: atheistic literature; atheistic people.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
- archeologist — archaeology.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
14 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- anesthetically — In an anesthetic manner.
- archaeologists — Plural form of archaeologist.
- archiepiscopal — of or associated with an archbishop
15 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- allelochemicals — Plural form of allelochemical.
- anaesthetically — by means of an anaesthetic
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- atherosclerosis — a degenerative disease of the arteries characterized by patchy thickening of the inner lining of the arterial walls, caused by deposits of fatty material; a form of arteriosclerosis
16 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- australopithecus — an extinct genus of small-brained,large-toothed bipedal hominids that lived in Africa between one and four million years ago.
- catachrestically — In a catachrestic way.
- chancellorsville — hamlet in NE Va. (now called Chancellor): site of a Civil War battle (May, 1863) won by Confederate forces
17 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- antipatheticalness — The state or quality of being antipathetical.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- characteristically — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
- comprehensibleness — The quality of being comprehensible; comprehensibility.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
- choledocholithiasis — The presence of gallstones in the common bile duct.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunohistochemically — By means of or in regard to immunohistochemistry.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- villingen-schwenningen — a city in Baden-Württemberg in SW Germany, on the E edge of the Black Forest.
23 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
25 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
26 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
35 letter words containing c, h, i, s, e, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, S, E, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3044 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, S, E, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.