Words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
7 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- chinese — Chinese means relating to or belonging to China, or its people, languages, or culture.
- cinches — Plural form of cinch.
- echinus — any sea urchin of the genus Echinus.
- hichens — Robert Smythe [smahyth,, smahyth] /smaɪð,, smaɪθ/ (Show IPA), 1864–1950, English novelist.
- sphenic — being in the shape of a wedge; wedge-shaped.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- achinese — Atjehnese.
- achiness — a constant, dull pain
- anchises — a Trojan prince and father of Aeneas. In the Aeneid, he is rescued by his son at the fall of Troy and dies in Sicily
- asthenic — of, relating to, or having asthenia; weak
- cheesing — the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- achimenes — any plant of the tropical S American tuberous-rooted perennial genus Achimenes, with showy red, blue, or white tubular flowers, some of which are grown as greenhouse plants: family Gesneriaceae
- aeschines — ?389–?314 bc, Athenian orator; the main political opponent of Demosthenes
- anarchies — Plural form of anarchy.
- anchovies — Plural form of anchovy.
- bechstein — Karl. 1826–1900, German piano maker; founder (1853) of the Bechstein company of piano manufacturers in Berlin
10 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- anchorites — Plural form of anchorite.
- anesthetic — relating to, with, or characterized by anesthesia
- archfiends — Plural form of archfiend.
- beseeching — A beseeching expression, gesture, or tone of voice suggests that the person who has or makes it very much wants someone to do something.
- bitchiness — characteristic of a bitch; spiteful; malicious.
11 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- achondrites — Plural form of achondrite.
- affranchise — to release from servitude or an obligation
- anaesthetic — Anaesthetic is a substance that doctors use to stop you feeling pain during an operation, either in the whole of your body when you are unconscious, or in a part of your body when you are awake.
- anesthetics — Plural form of anesthetic.
- archaeornis — an extinct primitive Jurassic bird, formerly placed in the genus Archaeornis but now thought to be a species of archaeopteryx
12 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
13 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
14 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- anesthetically — In an anesthetic manner.
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
15 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- academicianship — A membership in a national academy of arts or sciences.
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- acroanaesthesia — (pathology) Loss of sensation in the extremities.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- aestheticisation — Act or process of aestheticising.
- aestheticization — Alternative form of aestheticisation.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
18 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- antipatheticalness — The state or quality of being antipathetical.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
19 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- immunohistochemistry — the application of immunologic techniques to the chemical analysis of cells and tissues.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
21 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
23 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
25 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
26 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
34 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, N, E, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4201 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, N, E, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.