Words containing c, h, i, n, e
5 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- chine — the backbone
6 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- chaine — (in dancing) relating to the movement in which a full rotation is made for every two steps taken
- chinee — a Chinaman
- echini — any sea urchin of the genus Echinus.
- hyenic — a doglike carnivore of the family Hyaenidae, of Africa, southwestern Asia, and south central Asia, having a coarse coat, a sloping back, and large teeth and feeding chiefly on carrion, often in packs.
- incher — something that has or is associated with a height or length of an inch or a specified number of inches (often used in combination): The flat-screen televisions are 23-inchers.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
8 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- achinese — Atjehnese.
- achiness — a constant, dull pain
- alchuine — (Ealhwine Flaccus) a.d. 735–804, English theologian and scholar: teacher and adviser of Charlemagne.
- anchises — a Trojan prince and father of Aeneas. In the Aeneid, he is rescued by his son at the fall of Troy and dies in Sicily
- anechoic — having a low degree of reverberation of sound
9 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- acanthine — of or resembling an acanthus
- acanthite — the orthorhombic form of silver sulfide.
- acheulian — (in Europe) the period in the Lower Palaeolithic following the Abbevillian, represented by the use of soft hammerstones in hand axe production made of chipped stone, bone, antler, or wood. The Acheulian dates from the Riss glaciation
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- achillean — the greatest Greek warrior in the Trojan War and hero of Homer's Iliad. He killed Hector and was killed when Paris wounded him in the heel, his one vulnerable spot, with an arrow.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- alcheringa — (often initial capital letter) dreamtime.
- amphogenic — producing both male and female offspring.
- anesthetic — relating to, with, or characterized by anesthesia
11 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- abranchiate — having no gills
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
- aeneolithic — Chalcolithic.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
13 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- aeromechanics — the mechanics of gases, esp air
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
14 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anti-censorship — the act or practice of censoring.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counterpoint-rhythm — Music. the art of combining melodies.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
23 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
24 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
25 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
29 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
31 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
32 letter words containing c, h, i, n, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, N, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7823 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, N, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.