Words containing c, h, i, n
4 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- chin — Your chin is the part of your face that is below your mouth and above your neck.
5 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- ch'in — a dynasty in ancient China, 221–206 b.c., marked by the emergence of a unified empire and the construction of much of the Great Wall of China.
- chain — A chain consists of metal rings connected together in a line.
- chian — of or relating to Chios
- china — China is a hard white substance made from clay. It is used to make things such as cups, bowls, plates, and ornaments.
- chine — the backbone
6 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- aching — causing physical pain or distress: treatment for an aching back.
- binchy — Maeve (meɪˈɪv). 1940–2012, Irish novelist and journalist; her bestselling novels include Circle of Friends (1990) and Quentins (2002)
- canthi — the angle or corner on each side of the eye, formed by the junction of the upper and lower lids.
- ch'ing — See under Manchu (def 1).
- chaine — (in dancing) relating to the movement in which a full rotation is made for every two steps taken
7 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- achinsk — a city in the S central Russian Federation in Asia.
- antioch — a city in S Turkey, on the Orontes River: ancient commercial centre and capital of Syria (300–64 bc); early centre of Christianity. Pop: 155 000 (2005 est)
- aphonic — affected with aphonia
- archine — a Russian unit of length equal to about 71 cm
- arching — forming an arch
8 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- achinese — Atjehnese.
- achiness — a constant, dull pain
- achingly — You can use achingly for emphasis when you are referring to things that create feelings of wanting something very much, but of not being able to have it.
- alchuine — (Ealhwine Flaccus) a.d. 735–804, English theologian and scholar: teacher and adviser of Charlemagne.
- anarchic — If you describe someone or something as anarchic, you disapprove of them because they do not recognize or obey any rules or laws.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acanthine — of or resembling an acanthus
- acanthite — the orthorhombic form of silver sulfide.
- acanthoid — resembling a spine; spiny
- acheulian — (in Europe) the period in the Lower Palaeolithic following the Abbevillian, represented by the use of soft hammerstones in hand axe production made of chipped stone, bone, antler, or wood. The Acheulian dates from the Riss glaciation
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acanthosis — (medicine) A benign abnormal thickening of the stratum spinosum, or prickle cell, layer of the epidermis.(First attested in the late 19th century.).
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
11 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- abranchiate — having no gills
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
12 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
- aesthetician — a student of aesthetics
- alphanumeric — (of a character set, code, or file of data) consisting of alphabetical and numerical symbols
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- aeromechanics — the mechanics of gases, esp air
14 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
15 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-scholasticism — narrow adherence to traditional teachings, doctrines, or methods.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing c, h, i, n
21 letter words containing c, h, i, n
22 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, n
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10810 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.