Words containing b, a, n, k, o
5 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- koban — old oval-shaped Japanese gold coin
6 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
7 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- bangkok — the capital and chief port of Thailand, on the Chao Phraya River: became a royal city and the capital in 1782. Pop: 6 604 000 (2005 est)
- bannock — a round flat unsweetened cake originating in Scotland, made from oatmeal or barley and baked on a griddle
- bantock — Sir Granville. 1868–1946, British composer. His works include the Hebridean Symphony (1915), five ballets, and three operas
- biobank — any large store of human biological samples for research into the genetic and environmental causes of disease
- bookman — a student or scholar
8 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- autobank — a machine offering cash and other banking services
- backbond — a legal document qualifying the terms of a bond or explaining the purpose for which a bond has been granted
- backbone — Your backbone is the column of small linked bones down the middle of your back.
- backdown — an act of retreating from a previously asserted position
- baikonur — a launching site for spacecraft in central Kazakhstan; formerly the centre for the Soviet space programme, now leased from Kazakhstan by Russia
9 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- anklebone — the bone of the ankle; talus
- ayckbourn — Sir Alan. born 1939, English dramatist. His plays include Absurd Person Singular (1973), the trilogy The Norman Conquests (1974), A Chorus of Disapproval (1985), House and Garden (2000), and Private Fears in Public Places (2004)
- backboned — With a strong spine.
- backbones — Plural form of backbone.
- backdowns — Plural form of backdown.
10 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- alanbrooke — Alan Francis Brooke, 1st Viscount. 1883–1963, British field marshal; chief of Imperial General Staff (1941–46)
- anklebones — Plural form of anklebone.
- backend-to — in a reversed position; backward.
- backgammon — Backgammon is a game for two people, played on a board marked with long triangles. Each player has 15 wooden or plastic discs. The players throw dice and move the discs around the board.
- background — Your background is the kind of family you come from and the kind of education you have had. It can also refer to such things as your social and racial origins, your financial status, or the type of work experience that you have.
11 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- backcountry — an area far from cities and towns that is thinly populated and largely undeveloped; hinterland
- backflowing — Flowing backwards.
- backgammons — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of backgammon.
- backgrounds — Plural form of background.
12 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- backboneless — lacking backbone; cowardly
- backcourtman — any of the players stationed in the backcourt; a guard
- backcrossing — (genetics) The crossing of a hybrid with one of its parents or an individual genetically similar to its parent.
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- backgrounder — A backgrounder is a short article in a newspaper or magazine that provides background information about a particular subject.
13 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- backformation — Alternative spelling of back-formation.
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
- backgrounding — Present participle of background.
- backwardation — the difference between the spot price for a commodity, including rent and interest, and the forward price
- balkanization — If you disapprove of the division of a country into separate independent states, you can refer to the Balkanization of the country.
14 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
- backside-front — backend-to.
- beard-stroking — deep thought
15 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
- counterblockade — a retaliatory blockade
16 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- back-propagation — (Or "backpropagation") A learning algorithm for modifying a feed-forward neural network which minimises a continuous "error function" or "objective function." Back-propagation is a "gradient descent" method of training in that it uses gradient information to modify the network weights to decrease the value of the error function on subsequent tests of the inputs. Other gradient-based methods from numerical analysis can be used to train networks more efficiently. Back-propagation makes use of a mathematical trick when the network is simulated on a digital computer, yielding in just two traversals of the network (once forward, and once back) both the difference between the desired and actual output, and the derivatives of this difference with respect to the connection weights.
- backward-looking — If you describe someone or something as backward-looking, you disapprove of their attitudes, ideas, or actions because they are based on old-fashioned opinions or methods.
- bacterioplankton — (biology) The bacterial component of marine plankton.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- kingdom-of-nubia — a region in S Egypt and the Sudan, N of Khartoum, extending from the Nile to the Red Sea.
17 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
18 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- didaskaleinophobia — The fear of going to school.
19 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
20 letter words containing b, a, n, k, o
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
On this page, we collect all words with B, A, N, K, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1204 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, A, N, K, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.