Words containing a, d, o, p, t
5 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adopt — If you adopt a new attitude, plan, or way of behaving, you begin to have it.
6 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
7 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adaptor — An adaptor is a special device for connecting electrical equipment to a power supply, or for connecting different pieces of electrical or electronic equipment together.
- adopted — having been adopted
- adoptee — a person who is adopted.
- adopter — person who adopts a child
- adoptor — Alternative form of adopter.
8 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
9 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- adaptions — the act of adapting.
- adaptogen — any of various natural substances used in herbal medicine to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adipocyte — a fat cell that accumulates and stores fats
10 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
- adaptation — An adaptation of a book or play is a film or a television programme that is based on it.
- adaptogens — Plural form of adaptogen.
- adenopathy — enlargement of the lymph nodes
- adipocytes — Plural form of adipocyte.
11 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adaptations — Plural form of adaptation.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- adiponectin — (biochemistry) A protein hormone that modulates glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism.
- adoptionism — an early Greek theology that Jesus was a man gifted with divine powers
12 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
- adoptability — the quality or extent of being adoptable
- agriproducts — Plural form of agriproduct.
13 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
- anaphylactoid — Of, pertaining to, or resembling anaphylaxis.
- anti-idiotype — a molecular arrangement on an antibody that is the counterpart of that on a different antibody, thus making one an antigen to the other.
- antispasmodic — preventing or arresting spasms, esp in smooth muscle
- apodictically — incontestable because of having been demonstrated or proved to be demonstrable.
14 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adaptationally — in an adaptational manner
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
- aminopeptidase — an enzyme produced by the glands of the small intestine
15 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- adrenoreceptors — Plural form of adrenoreceptor.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anticardiolipin — (medicine, immunology) Directed against cardiolipin.
16 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- antiphospholipid — (medicine) Counteracting phospholipids; applied to Hughes syndrome.
- autoradiographic — Of or pertaining to an autoradiograph, a radiographic image produced by the decay of a radioactive substance.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
17 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- antiprostaglandin — A prostaglandin inhibitor.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
18 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- antiprostaglandins — Plural form of antiprostaglandin.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
19 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
20 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- adrenocorticotrophin — (hormone) adrenocorticotropic hormone.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
21 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- pro-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
23 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
24 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
25 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
28 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
30 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
32 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
35 letter words containing a, d, o, p, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, O, P, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4098 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, O, P, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.