Words containing a, d, i, t, o
6 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- adroit — Someone who is adroit is quick and skilful in their thoughts, behaviour, or actions.
- dacoit — (in India and Myanmar) a member of a gang of armed robbers
- dakoit — (in India and Burma) a member of a class of criminals who engage in organized robbery and murder.
- diatom — any microscopic unicellular alga of the phylum Bacillariophyta, occurring in marine or fresh water singly or in colonies, each cell having a cell wall made of two halves and impregnated with silica
7 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
8 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- acidotic — a blood condition in which the bicarbonate concentration is below normal.
- actinoid — having a radiate form, as a sea anemone or starfish
- actioned — Simple past tense and past participle of action.
- adaption — Adaption means the same as adaptation.
- addition — An addition to something is a thing which is added to it.
9 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- acanthoid — resembling a spine; spiny
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- adaptions — the act of adapting.
10 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
11 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- acidulation — to make somewhat acid.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adenoiditis — inflammation of the adenoid tissue.
12 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
13 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
14 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
15 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- androstenedione — a weak hormone, C19H26O2, produced by the ovaries, testes, and adrenal glands as a precursor to estrogen, testosterone, etc.: formerly taken in a concentrated tablet or capsule form as by some bodybuilders
16 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
17 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
19 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
20 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
21 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
22 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
24 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
31 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
32 letter words containing a, d, i, t, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, I, T, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10356 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, I, T, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.