Words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
6 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- cardio — Cardiovascular; pertaining to the health of the circulatory and respiratory systems.
7 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
8 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- alcindor — (Ferdinand) Lew(is, Jr.) original name of Abdul-Jabbar.
- braconid — any member of the Braconidae, a family of parasitoid wasps
- cancroid — resembling a cancerous growth
- cardioid — a heart-shaped curve generated by a fixed point on a circle as it rolls around another fixed circle of equal radius, a. Equation: r = a(1 – cos φ), where r is the radius vector and φ is the polar angle
- ceratoid — having the shape or texture of animal horn
9 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- according — in proportion; in relation
- accordion — An accordion is a musical instrument in the shape of a fairly large box which you hold in your hands. You play the accordion by pressing keys or buttons on either side while moving the two sides together and apart. Accordions are used especially to play traditional popular music.
- acrodynia — (pathology) An epidemic disease of the skin characterized by increased sensibility of the soles and palms, with pricking sensations in them and rheumatoid pains in the hands and feet.
- adipocere — a waxlike fatty substance formed during the decomposition of corpses
10 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- adirondack — a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- andragogic — the methods or techniques used to teach adults: Many educators believe that the principles of andragogy, as advanced by Malcolm Knowles, have great relevance to adult education; others are not so certain.
11 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- accordioned — Also called piano accordion. a portable wind instrument having a large bellows for forcing air through small metal reeds, a keyboard for the right hand, and buttons for sounding single bass notes or chords for the left hand.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- adjudicator — a judge, esp in a competition
12 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adjudicatory — relating to adjudication
13 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- air-condition — to apply air conditioning to
- aminoaciduria — the presence of amino acids in urine
- anaphrodisiac — tending to lessen sexual desire
- androcentrism — centered on, emphasizing, or dominated by males or masculine interests: an androcentric society; an androcentric religion.
14 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
15 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
17 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- cardioaccelerator — a substance that increases the heart rate.
- cardiorespiratory — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and respiratory system.
18 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
19 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
20 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dicyclopentadienyliron — ferrocene (def 1).
- paracoccidioidomycosis — a chronic infection caused by the fungus Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, occurring in Mexico and in Central and South America, characterized by mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, and lesions on the skin, intestines, and genitals.
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
23 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
24 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
25 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
31 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
32 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
35 letter words containing a, c, r, o, i, d
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, R, O, I, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5323 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, R, O, I, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.