Words containing a, c, l
3 letter words containing a, c, l
- acl — anterior cruciate ligament
4 letter words containing a, c, l
- acle — the hard, durable wood of a Philippine leguminous tree, Albizzia acle, used for making fine furniture.
- aclu — American Civil Liberties Union
- acol — a popular British bidding system favouring light opening bids and a flexible approach
- acyl — of, denoting, or containing the monovalent group of atoms RCO-, where R is an organic group
- aecl — Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
5 letter words containing a, c, l
6 letter words containing a, c, l
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- accel. — accelerando
- acetal — 1,1-diethoxyethane; a colourless volatile liquid used as a solvent and in perfumes. Formula: CH3CH(OC2H5)2
- acetyl — of, consisting of, or containing the monovalent group CH3CO-
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
7 letter words containing a, c, l
- acaleph — any of the coelenterates of the former taxonomic group Acalephae, which included the jellyfishes
- acaudal — having no tail
- acausal — having no cause.
- acclaim — If someone or something is acclaimed, they are praised enthusiastically.
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
8 letter words containing a, c, l
9 letter words containing a, c, l
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
10 letter words containing a, c, l
11 letter words containing a, c, l
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
12 letter words containing a, c, l
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
13 letter words containing a, c, l
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
14 letter words containing a, c, l
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
15 letter words containing a, c, l
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing a, c, l
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
17 letter words containing a, c, l
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
18 letter words containing a, c, l
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
19 letter words containing a, c, l
20 letter words containing a, c, l
21 letter words containing a, c, l
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
23 letter words containing a, c, l
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 35320 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.