Words containing a, b, s, o, l
5 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- bolas — bola (def 1).
6 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
7 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abelson — Philip. 1913–2004, US physical chemist. He created (with Edwin McMillan) the first transuranic element, neptunium (1940)
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
- absolue — Obsolete typography of absolve.
- absolut — (slang) absolute, usually in reference to something represented as trendy, popular, or cutting-edge.
8 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- ablators — Plural form of ablator.
- abomasal — of or relating to the abomasum
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
9 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abelmosks — Plural form of abelmosk.
- ablations — Plural form of ablation.
- ablutions — Someone's ablutions are all the activities that are involved in washing himself or herself.
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
10 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abcoulombs — Plural form of abcoulomb.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
11 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- aboriginals — Plural form of aboriginal.
- absolutions — Plural form of absolution.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
12 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- absorptional — Relating to absorption.
13 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- abstractional — relating to abstraction
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
14 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abominableness — the state or quality of being abominable; loathsomeness
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
15 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- alphabetisation — The act or process of arranging in alphabetical order.
- antimetabolites — Plural form of antimetabolite.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
16 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- absobloodylutely — (British slang) absolutely.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
17 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
19 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
21 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
22 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, s, o, l
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, S, O, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3976 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, S, O, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.