Words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
7 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
8 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- ambushed — Simple past tense and past participle of ambush.
- ambusher — One who ambushes.
- ambushes — Plural form of ambush.
- baalshem — a person who works miracles by calling upon the name of God, especially one of the German and Polish Jews of the 16th–19th centuries considered to be saintly and to possess magical powers.
- bashment — (slang, countable, especially Jamaican) A party or rave.
9 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
10 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- ambushment — an act or instance of lying concealed so as to attack by surprise: The highwaymen waited in ambush near the road.
- banishment — Banishment is the act of banishing someone or the state of being banished.
- batchmates — Plural form of batchmate.
- benthamism — the philosophy of utilitarianism as first expounded by Jeremy Bentham in terms of an action being good that has a greater tendency to augment the happiness of the community than to diminish it
- blasphemer — to speak impiously or irreverently of (God or sacred things).
11 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- amphisbaena — any worm lizard of the genus Amphisbaena
- bachelorism — bachelorhood
- basil-thyme — a European plant, Acinos arvensis, having clusters of small violet-and-white flowers: family Lamiaceae
- bathometers — Plural form of bathometer.
12 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- amuse-bouche — an appetizer before a meal
- antechambers — Plural form of antechamber.
- beachcombers — Plural form of beachcomber.
- beaumarchais — Pierre Augustin Caron de (pjɛr oɡystɛ̃ karɔ̃ də). 1732–99, French dramatist, noted for his comedies The Barber of Seville (1775) and The Marriage of Figaro (1784)
13 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- amphibologies — Plural form of amphibology.
- amphisbaenian — any of a legless, burrowing suborder (Amphisbaenia) of tropical reptiles (order Squamata) with a head and tail that look very much alike
- analphabetism — the inability to read and write, illiteracy
- baal-shem-tov — (Israel ben Eliezer"Besht") c1700–60, Ukrainian teacher and religious leader: founder of the Hasidic movement of Judaism.
- bantamweights — Plural form of bantamweight.
14 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- amphibiousness — The state or quality of being amphibious.
- amphisbaenians — Plural form of amphisbaenian.
- bechamel-sauce — a white sauce, sometimes seasoned with onion and nutmeg.
- beclomethasone — a potent synthetic corticosteroid, C 28 H 37 ClO 7 , prepared as an inhalant in the treatment of bronchial asthma.
15 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- blasphemousness — the quality of being blasphemous
- brother-in-arms — a fellow soldier or comrade in a shared struggle
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- hypercatabolism — an abnormally high metabolic breakdown of a substance or tissue which leads to weight loss and physical deterioration
- hypermetabolism — Biology, Physiology. the sum of the physical and chemical processes in an organism by which its material substance is produced, maintained, and destroyed, and by which energy is made available. Compare anabolism, catabolism.
16 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- disestablishment — to deprive of the character of being established; cancel; abolish.
- hayes-compatible — (communications) A description of a modem which understands the same set of commands as one made by Hayes.
- hemangioblastoma — (medicine) Any of several benign neoplasm tumours of the brain.
- heterometabolism — insect development in which the young hatch in a form very similar to the adult and then mature without a pupal stage
17 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
- mesembryanthemums — Plural form of mesembryanthemum.
- paleobiochemistry — the study of biochemical processes that occurred in fossil life forms.
- semi-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
18 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
19 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
20 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
21 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
22 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
24 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
25 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
28 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing a, b, s, h, m, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, S, H, M, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 769 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, S, H, M, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.