Words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
7 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
8 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- abdomens — Plural form of abdomen.
- amberoid — a synthetic amber made by compressing pieces of amber and other resins together at a high temperature
- amoeboid — of, related to, or resembling amoebae
- babeldom — a state of noisy confusion resembling that at Babel
- bemoaned — to express distress or grief over; lament: to bemoan one's fate.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
10 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
11 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- above-named — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been named
- abscondment — An act of absconding or escaping.
- albedometer — an instrument that measures the albedo of a surface.
- bachelordom — the state of being a bachelor; bachelorhood
12 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- abandonments — Plural form of abandonment.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambrettolide — a colorless liquid, C 16 H 28 O 2 , having a strong musky odor, used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.
- backwoodsmen — Plural form of backwoodsman.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
- basidiomycete — any fungus of the phylum Basidiomycota (formerly class Basidiomycetes), in which the spores are produced in basidia. The group includes boletes, puffballs, smuts, and rusts
- beaked-salmon — sandfish (def 2).
- benzimidazole — a crystalline growth-inhibiting compound
- bloomfieldian — Linguistics. influenced by, resembling, or deriving from the linguistic theory and the methods of linguistic analysis advocated by Leonard Bloomfield, characterized especially by emphasis on the classification of overt formal features.
14 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- balm-of-gilead — any of several plants of the genus Commiphora, especially C. opobalsamum and C. meccanensis, which yield a fragrant oleoresin.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- commendableness — The state or quality of being commendable.
16 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- demonstrableness — The quality of being demonstrable.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
- mönchen-gladbach — city in WC Germany, in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia: pop. 266,000
- temporomandibular — of, relating to, or situated near the hinge joint formed by the lower jaw and the temporal bone of the skull.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
19 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
20 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
21 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
24 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
32 letter words containing a, b, o, d, e, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, D, E, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1098 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, D, E, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.