Words containing a, b, n, o
4 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- aonb — Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: an area designated by the appropriate government bodies as requiring protection to conserve and enhance its natural beauty
- bona — (italics) Latin. (used with a singular verb) good faith; absence of fraud or deceit; the state of being exactly as claims or appearances indicate: The bona fides of this contract is open to question. Compare mala fides.
5 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abdon — one of the minor judges of Israel. Judges 12:13–15.
- ambon — an island in Indonesia, in the Moluccas. Capital: Amboina. Area: 1000 sq km (386 sq miles)
- bacon — Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig.
- balon — the lightness and grace of movement that make a dancer appear buoyant.
- banco — a call in gambling games such as chemin de fer and baccarat by a player or bystander who wishes to bet against the entire bank
6 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abound — If things abound, or if a place abounds with things, there are very large numbers of them.
- albano — Lake, a crater lake in C Italy, SE of Rome.
- albino — An albino is a person or animal with very white skin, white hair, and pink eyes.
- albion — Britain or England
- alboin — died 573 ad, king of the Lombards (565–73); conqueror of N Italy
7 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abaddon — the Devil (Revelation 9:11)
- abalone — Abalone is a shellfish that you can eat and that has a shiny substance called mother-of-pearl inside its shell.
- abandon — If you abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abelson — Philip. 1913–2004, US physical chemist. He created (with Edwin McMillan) the first transuranic element, neptunium (1940)
8 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
9 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
10 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
11 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
12 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
13 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
14 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
15 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
- balanoposthitis — An inflammation of the glans penis and the prepuce.
16 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
17 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
18 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
24 letter words containing a, b, n, o
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9441 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.