Words containing a, b, n, d
4 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- band — A band is a small group of musicians who play popular music such as jazz, rock, or pop.
5 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abdon — one of the minor judges of Israel. Judges 12:13–15.
- baden — a former state of West Germany, now part of Baden-Württemberg
- banda — Hastings Kamuzu (kæˈmuːzuː). 1906–97, Malawi statesman. As first prime minister of Nyasaland (from 1963), he led his country to independence (1964) as Malawi: president (1966–94)
- bandh — (in India) a general strike
- bandy — If you bandy words with someone, you argue with them.
6 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abadan — a port in SW Iran, on an island in the Shatt-al-Arab delta. Pop: 307 000 (2005 est)
- abound — If things abound, or if a place abounds with things, there are very large numbers of them.
- badman — a hired gunman, outlaw, or criminal
- bandar — a male monkey
- banded — If something is banded, it has one or more bands on it, often of a different colour which contrasts with the main colour.
7 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abaddon — the Devil (Revelation 9:11)
- abandon — If you abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abiding — An abiding feeling, memory, or interest is one that you have for a very long time.
- abidjan — a port in Côte d'Ivoire, on the Gulf of Guinea: the legislative capital (Yamoussoukro became the administrative capital in 1983). Pop: 3 516 000 (2005 est)
8 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abducens — abducens nerve.
- abducent — (of a muscle) abducting
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- aberdeen — a city in NE Scotland, on the North Sea: centre for processing North Sea oil and gas; university (1494). Pop: 184 788 (2001)
9 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
10 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
11 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
12 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- addlebrained — having an addle brain; muddled; stupid
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- alloantibody — an antibody that reacts with an antigen from a genetically different individual of the same species.
- ambitendency — ambivalence, especially when acted out; a tendency to contradictory behavior arising from conflicting impulses.
13 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- anti-antibody — antibody that combines with another antibody.
14 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
15 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- bait-and-switch — denoting a deceptive method of selling, by which customers, attracted to a store by sale items, are told either that the advertised bargain item is out of stock or is inferior to a higher-priced item that is available.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- belt-and-braces — providing double security, in case one security measure should fail
16 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- biodeterioration — biodegradation.
- bread-and-butter — providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account.
17 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
18 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
19 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
20 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
21 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
24 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
25 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
27 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing a, b, n, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5586 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.