Words containing a, b, e, c
4 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- cabe — Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
5 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- acerb — bitter or sour
- bacne — acne on one's back: Bacne can cause pain and scarring.
- baeck — Leo. 1873–1956, German Jewish theologian: a leader of the German Jews during the Nazi period; major work The Essence of Judaism (1905)
- beach — A beach is an area of sand or stones beside the sea.
- brace — If you brace yourself for something unpleasant or difficult, you prepare yourself for it.
6 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abduce — to abduct
- abject — You use abject to emphasize that a situation or quality is extremely bad.
- achebe — Chinua. 1930–2013, Nigerian novelist. His works include Things Fall Apart (1958), A Man of the People (1966), and Anthills of the Savannah (1987)
- amebic — of, relating to, or resembling an ameba.
- backed — having a back or backing
7 letter words containing a, b, e, c
8 letter words containing a, b, e, c
9 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
10 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
11 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abranchiate — having no gills
12 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
13 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
15 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- barrancabermeja — a city in N Colombia.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
16 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
17 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
18 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- campbell-bannerman — Sir Henry. 1836–1908, British statesman and leader of the Liberal Party (1899–1908); prime minister (1905–08), who granted self-government to the Transvaal and the Orange River Colony
19 letter words containing a, b, e, c
20 letter words containing a, b, e, c
22 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, e, c
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, E, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8746 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, E, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.