Words containing a, b, d, u, c
6 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
7 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- abduced — Simple past tense and past participle of abduce.
- abducts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abduct.
- bucardo — a recently extinct Spanish mountain goat
- cadbury — George. 1839–1922, British Quaker industrialist and philanthropist. He established, with his brother Richard Cadbury (1835–99), the chocolate-making company Cadbury Brothers and the garden village Bournville, near Birmingham, for their workers
- cardbus — (hardware) The 32-bit version of the PCMCIA (PC Card) bus.
8 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
9 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
10 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
11 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- ambuscading — Present participle of ambuscade.
- backdraught — a reverse movement of air, gas, or liquid
- backgrounds — Plural form of background.
- barracudina — any of several slender, large-mouthed, pelagic fishes of the family Paralepididae.
12 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- abjudication — (rare) Rejection by judicial sentence.
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- backgrounder — A backgrounder is a short article in a newspaper or magazine that provides background information about a particular subject.
- bechuanaland — former British territory (1884-1966) in S Africa: now the country of Botswana
- brevicaudate — having a short tail.
13 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
- backgrounding — Present participle of background.
- bidenticulate — having two small teeth or toothlike processes.
- braggadocious — boastful
- chateaubriand — François René (frɑ̃swa rəne), Vicomte de Chateaubriand. 1768–1848, French writer and statesman: a precursor of the romantic movement in France; his works include Le Génie du Christianisme (1802) and Mémoires d'outre-tombe (1849–50)
14 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- bascule-bridge — a device operating like a balance or seesaw, especially an arrangement of a movable bridge (bascule bridge) by which the rising floor or section is counterbalanced by a weight.
- berberidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Berberidaceae, a mainly N temperate family of flowering plants (mostly shrubs), including barberry and barrenwort
- black-and-blue — (of the skin) discoloured, as from a bruise
- broad-spectrum — effective against a wide variety of diseases or microorganisms
- cyclobutadiene — (organic compound) The unsaturated cyclic hydrocarbon, C4H4 that is the smallest annulene.
15 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
- circumambulated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumambulate.
- counterbalanced — Simple past tense and past participle of counterbalance.
- counterblockade — a retaliatory blockade
16 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- consubstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of consubstantiate.
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
17 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
- hydrofluorocarbon — Any of a class of partly chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons, used as an alternative to chlorofluorocarbons in foam production, refrigeration, and other processes.
- pseudo-biological — pertaining to biology.
- unpredictableness — not predictable; not to be foreseen or foretold: an unpredictable occurrence.
18 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
19 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
21 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
23 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- fluorochlorohydrocarbon — (organic chemistry) Any compound formally derived from a hydrocarbon by replacing some hydrogen atoms with fluorine and some with chlorine (at least one being retained).
- hydrochlorofluorocarbon — Any of a class of inert compounds of carbon, hydrogen, hydrocarbons, chlorine, and fluorine, used in place of chlorofluorocarbons as being somewhat less destructive to the ozone layer.
24 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
32 letter words containing a, b, d, u, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, D, U, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1122 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, D, U, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.