Sentences with grit
- He felt tiny bits of grit and sand peppering his knees. [+ of]
- You've got to admire her grit.
- Polished concrete normally takes around 10 passes with different diamond grit sizes which is a lot of work and time.
- What matters is grit, perseverance and some smart hard work.
- Gritting my teeth, I did my best to stifle one or two remarks. [VERB noun]
- She has a reputation for grit and common sense.
- An aerated grit chamber is used to remove solids having specific gravity greater than water.