Words starting with taber
5 letter words starting with taber
- taber — a small drum formerly used to accompany oneself on a pipe or fife.
8 letter words starting with taber
10 letter words starting with taber
- tabernacle — any place or house of worship, especially one designed for a large congregation.
- tabernacle frame — a frame, especially of the 18th century, around a doorway, niche, etc., that suggests a small building, characteristically one with a pediment and two pilasters on a base.
- tabernacle mirror — a mirror of c1800, having columns and a cornice, usually gilt, with a painted panel over the mirror.
11 letter words starting with taber
- tabernacles — any place or house of worship, especially one designed for a large congregation.
On this page, we collect all words starting with TABER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with TABER. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.