Words starting with stat
5 letter words starting with stat
- stat. — (in prescriptions) immediately
- state — the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- stats — statistic.
- state aid — financial support extended by a state government to a local institution serving the public, as a school or library.
- state apartments — the most impressive rooms in a palace or mansion, used by royalty, or to receive visiting dignitaries
6 letter words starting with stat
- statal — of or relating to a state, such as one of the 50 US states and not the national government
- stated — of or relating to the central civil government or authority.
- stater — statistic.
- states — the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- statia — St. Eustatius.
7 letter words starting with stat
- statant — (of an animal) represented as standing with all feet on the ground: a bear statant.
- stately — majestic; imposing in magnificence, elegance, etc.: a stately home.
- statice — any of various plants belonging to the genus Limonium, of the leadwort family, having clusters of variously colored flowers that retain their color when dried.
- statics — Electricity. static or atmospheric electricity. interference due to such electricity.
- stating — the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
8 letter words starting with stat
- statable — the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- statedly — fixed or settled: a stated price.
- statelet — a small state, especially one resulting from the dissolution of a larger state.
- statical — pertaining to or characterized by a fixed or stationary condition.
- staticky — containing or producing static electricity.
9 letter words starting with stat
10 letter words starting with stat
- statampere — the electrostatic unit of current, equivalent to 3.3356 × 10 −10 ampere and equal to the current produced by an electromotive force of one statvolt acting through a resistance of one statohm.
- state-wide — extending throughout all parts of a state in the U.S.: a statewide search.
- statecraft — the art of government and diplomacy.
- statehouse — the building in which the legislature of a state sits; the capitol of a state.
- statesboro — a town in E Georgia.
11 letter words starting with stat
- statcoulomb — the electrostatic unit of a quantity of electricity, equivalent to 3.3356 × 10 −10 coulomb and equal to the quantity of charge transferred in one second across a conductor in which there is a constant current of one statampere.
- state-owned — owned by the state; not privately owned
- statehooder — a person who supports or advocates the attainment of statehood for a territory, colony, or the like, especially for Puerto Rico.
- stateliness — majestic; imposing in magnificence, elegance, etc.: a stately home.
- statemented — assessed as having special educational needs
12 letter words starting with stat
13 letter words starting with stat
- statesmanlike — a person who is experienced in the art of government or versed in the administration of government affairs.
- statesmanship — the ability, qualifications, or practice of a statesman; wisdom and skill in the management of public affairs.
- stationmaster — a person in charge of a railroad station; station agent.
- statistically — of, pertaining to, consisting of, or based on statistics.
- state-trading countries — countries whose export and import trading is government controlled
14 letter words starting with stat
- states-general — the parliament of the Netherlands, consisting of an upper chamber (First Chamber) and a lower chamber (Second Chamber)
15 letter words starting with stat
- state-certified midwife — a midwife with a recognized qualification
16 letter words starting with stat
18 letter words starting with stat
- station-to-station — (of a long-distance telephone call) chargeable upon speaking with anyone at the number called: a station-to-station call to his home in Dallas.
26 letter words starting with stat
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
On this page, we collect all words starting with STAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 247 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with STAT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.