Words starting with plast
7 letter words starting with plast
- plaster — a composition, as of lime or gypsum, sand, water, and sometimes hair or other fiber, applied in a pasty form to walls, ceilings, etc., and allowed to harden and dry.
- plastic — Often, plastics. any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.
- plastid — a small, double-membraned organelle of plant cells and certain protists, occurring in several varieties, as the chloroplast, and containing ribosomes, prokaryotic DNA, and, often, pigment.
- plaster cast — any piece of sculpture reproduced in plaster of Paris.
- plaster of paris — calcined gypsum in white, powdery form, used as a base for gypsum plasters, as an additive of lime plasters, and as a material for making fine and ornamental casts: characterized by its ability to set rapidly when mixed with water.
8 letter words starting with plast
9 letter words starting with plast
- plastered — drunk.
- plasterer — builder or decorator who applies plaster
- plasticky — made of or resembling plastic
- plastique — a ballet technique for mastering the art of slow, controlled movement and statuelike posing.
- plastisol — a dispersion of resin in a plasticizer, forming a liquid or paste that gels when heated.
10 letter words starting with plast
- plastering — a composition, as of lime or gypsum, sand, water, and sometimes hair or other fiber, applied in a pasty form to walls, ceilings, etc., and allowed to harden and dry.
- plasticine — Plasticine is a soft coloured substance like clay which children use for making models.
- plasticity — the quality or state of being plastic.
- plasticize — to make or become plastic, as by the addition of a plasticizer
- plastidial — relating to a plastid
11 letter words starting with plast
- plasterwork — finish or ornamental work done in plaster.
- plasticated — covered with a layer of plastic
- plasticizer — any of a group of substances that are used in plastics or other materials to impart viscosity, flexibility, softness, or other properties to the finished product.
- plasticware — knives, forks, spoons, cups, etc., made of plastic: a picnic hamper with plasticware for six.
- plastiqueur — a person, especially a terrorist, who makes, places, or detonates plastic bombs.
12 letter words starting with plast
- plasterboard — a material used for insulating or covering walls, or as a lath, consisting of paper-covered sheets of gypsum and felt.
- plasteriness — the state of being made of or resembling plaster
- plastination — a technique for embalming bodies by impregnating whole organs with silicon polymers
- plastocyanin — a blue protein found in green plants and in some bacteria
13 letter words starting with plast
- plastoquinone — a quinone that occurs in the chloroplasts of plants and functions as an electron carrier during photosynthesis.
14 letter words starting with plast
- plasticization — Plasticization is the process of changing the structure of a polymer to make it easier to bend.
On this page, we collect all words starting with PLAST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 54 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with PLAST. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.