Words starting with or
2 letter words starting with or
- or — a Boolean operator that returns a positive result when either or both operands are positive.
- or another — You use or another in expressions such as one kind or another when you do not want to be precise about which of several alternatives or possibilities you are referring to.
- or anything — You can add or anything to the end of a clause or sentence in order to refer vaguely to other things that are or may be similar to what has just been mentioned.
- or circuit — a circuit that is energized when any of its inputs are energized.
- or else — other than the persons or things mentioned or implied: What else could I have done?
3 letter words starting with or
4 letter words starting with or
- orac — Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity: a measure of the ability of a substance, esp the blood, to absorb free radicals, used in determining the antioxidant effects of foods
- orad — toward the mouth or the oral region.
- orae — plural of os2 .
- oral — uttered by the mouth; spoken: oral testimony.
- oran — a seaport in NW Algeria.
5 letter words starting with or
6 letter words starting with or
7 letter words starting with or
- oraches — Plural form of orache.
- oracles — (especially in ancient Greece) an utterance, often ambiguous or obscure, given by a priest or priestess at a shrine as the response of a god to an inquiry.
- oralism — the theory, practice, or advocacy of education for the deaf chiefly or exclusively through lipreading, training in speech production, and training of residual hearing.
- oralist — an advocate of oralism.
- orality — the condition or quality of being oral; collectively, the personality traits characteristic of the oral phase of psychosexual development.
8 letter words starting with or
- oracling — Present participle of oracle.
- oracular — of the nature of, resembling, or suggesting an oracle: an oracular response.
- oragious — stormy or tempestuous
- orangelo — A citrus fruit that is a cross between an orange and a grapefruit.
- orangery — a warm place, as a greenhouse, in which orange trees are cultivated in cool climates.
9 letter words starting with or
- oraculous — resembling an oracle
- orangeade — a beverage consisting of orange juice, sweetener, and water, sometimes carbonated.
- orangeism — the principles and practices of the Orangemen.
- orangeman — a member of a secret society formed in the north of Ireland in 1795, having as its object the maintenance and political ascendancy of Protestantism.
- orangemen — a member of a secret society formed in the north of Ireland in 1795, having as its object the maintenance and political ascendancy of Protestantism.
10 letter words starting with or
- oracularly — In an oracular manner.
- orang-utan — a large, long-armed anthropoid ape, Pongo pygmaeus, of arboreal habits, inhabiting Borneo and Sumatra: an endangered species.
- orange-tip — a European butterfly, Anthocharis cardamines, having whitish wings with orange-tipped forewings: family Pieridae
- orangeburg — a city in central South Carolina.
- orangeness — The quality of being orange in colour.
11 letter words starting with or
12 letter words starting with or
- oracularness — the state of being oracular
- orange-river — a member of a European princely family ruling in the United Kingdom from 1688 to 1694 and in the Netherlands since 1815.
- oratorically — of, relating to, or characteristic of an orator or oratory: His oratorical prowess has led to political success.
- orbicularity — The quality of being orbicular.
- orchestrally — In an orchestral manner.
13 letter words starting with or
- oraculousness — the state of being oraculous
- orbitofrontal — Located in the frontal lobes above the orbits of the eyes.
- orchesography — a written study of dancing
- orchestra-pit — a group of performers on various musical instruments, including especially stringed instruments of the viol class, clarinets and flutes, cornets and trombones, drums, and cymbals, for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.
- orchestralist — a person who writes or arranges orchestral music
14 letter words starting with or
- oral-formulaic — noting or pertaining to poetry of an earlier spoken tradition, as the Iliad, that uses formulas to aid its continued expression.
- orchestrations — Plural form of orchestration.
- organisational — (British) alternative spelling of organizational.
- organizability — The suitability or potential for organization.
- organizational — the act or process of organizing.
15 letter words starting with or
- orchestrational — Of or pertaining to orchestration.
- orekhovo-zuyevo — a city in the W Russian Federation in Europe, E of Moscow.
- organochlorines — Plural form of organochlorine.
- organomagnesium — pertaining to or noting an organic compound, especially an organic halide, containing magnesium linked to carbon.
- organomercurial — an organic compound containing mercury
16 letter words starting with or
- organizationally — the act or process of organizing.
- organoleptically — In an organoleptic manner.
- organophosphates — Plural form of organophosphate.
- organophosphorus — Denoting synthetic organic compounds containing phosphorus, especially pesticides and nerve gases of this kind.
- ornithologically — In terms of ornithology.
17 letter words starting with or
- organophosphorous — Misspelling of organophosphorus.
- ortho-nitrophenol — any compound derived from phenol by the replacement of one or more of its ring hydrogen atoms by the nitro group.
- orthogonalization — (mathematics) The process of converting a set of functions or vectors into orthogonal ones.
- ordinary-language philosophy — linguistic analysis.
21 letter words starting with or
- ortho-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid with a pleasant odor, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , used as a solvent for a wide range of organic materials.
26 letter words starting with or
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
On this page, we collect all words starting with OR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1053 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with OR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.