Words starting with od
2 letter words starting with od
- od — a hypothetical force formerly held to pervade all nature and to manifest itself in magnetism, mesmerism, chemical action, etc.
3 letter words starting with od
- oda — a room within a harem.
- odd — differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected: an odd choice.
- ode — a lyric poem typically of elaborate or irregular metrical form and expressive of exalted or enthusiastic emotion.
- odi — 1. Optical Digital Image. 2. Open Data-link Interface.
- odp — Open Distributed Processing
4 letter words starting with od
5 letter words starting with od
- od390 — (web) A CICS Web interperter from IBM used for application development involving web interfaces to DB2 tables.
- odder — differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected: an odd choice.
- oddly — differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected: an odd choice.
- odema — Misspelling of oedema.
- odeon — An ancient Greek or Roman building used for performances of music and poetry.
6 letter words starting with od
7 letter words starting with od
- odalisk — a female slave or concubine in a harem, especially in that of the sultan of Turkey.
- odaller — a person who owns land that has been directly inherited from family
- odd-job — to work at a series of unrelated or unspecialized jobs, often of a low-paying or menial nature.
- odd-man — noting or pertaining to a situation in which the players on one side outnumber those of the opposition.
- oddball — a person or thing that is atypical, bizarre, eccentric, or nonconforming, especially one having beliefs that are unusual but harmless.
8 letter words starting with od
9 letter words starting with od
- odalisque — a female slave or concubine in a harem, especially in that of the sultan of Turkey.
- oddfellow — a member of a social and benevolent society that originated in England in the 18th century.
- oddsmaker — a person who calculates or predicts the outcome of a contest, as in sports or politics, and sets betting odds.
- odelsting — the parliament of Norway, elected by popular vote, which is divided into the upper house (Lagting) comprising one quarter of the members, and the lower house (Odelsting) comprising the rest.
- odiferous — Odoriferous; smelly.
10 letter words starting with od
11 letter words starting with od
- odaxelagnia — (rare) A paraphilia in which biting or being bitten leads to sexual arousal.
- odd-looking — If you describe someone or something as odd-looking, you think that they look strange or unusual.
- odd-pinnate — pinnate with an odd terminal leaflet.
- odonatology — the study of insects, such as dragonflies, that belong to the zoological group Odonata
- odontoblast — one of a layer of cells lining the pulp cavity of a tooth, from which dentin is formed.
12 letter words starting with od
- odd-sounding — sounding or seeming strange or unusual
- odontoblasts — Plural form of odontoblast.
- odontography — a treatise regarding the teeth
- odontologist — the science dealing with the study of the teeth and their surrounding tissues and with the prevention and cure of their diseases.
- odontomatous — relating to an odontoma
13 letter words starting with od
- odontoblastic — Relating to odontoblasts.
- odontogenesis — the development of teeth.
- odontoglossum — any epiphytic orchid of the genus Odontoglossum, of the mountainous regions from Bolivia to Mexico.
- odontornithes — a proposed class of birds that possess teeth
- odoriferously — In an odoriferous manner.
14 letter words starting with od
- odontoglossums — Plural form of odontoglossum.
15 letter words starting with od
On this page, we collect all words starting with OD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with OD. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.