Words starting with oc
2 letter words starting with oc
- oc — (language) ("Oh see!") A parallel logic language.
3 letter words starting with oc
- oc- — ob-
- oca — a wood sorrel, Oxalis tuberosa, of the Andes, cultivated in South America for its edible tubers.
- occ — The OCC is a federal agency that is responsible for monitoring all national banks, and federal branches and agencies of foreign banks.
- ocd — OCD is an abbreviation for obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- och — (chiefly, Scotland, Ireland) general interjection of confirmation, affirmation, and often disapproval.
4 letter words starting with oc
- oc-3 — Optical Carrier 3
- oc-n — Optical Carrier n
- ocal — On-Line Cryptanalytic Aid Language.
- ocam — Organisation commune africaine et malgache: an association of the 14 principal Francophone states of Africa, established in 1965 to further political cooperation and economic and social development
- ocas — a wood sorrel, Oxalis tuberosa, of the Andes, cultivated in South America for its edible tubers.
5 letter words starting with oc
6 letter words starting with oc
- occamy — a metallic alloy that simulates the precious metals silver and gold
- occult — of or relating to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
- occupy — to take or fill up (space, time, etc.): I occupied my evenings reading novels.
- occurs — to happen; take place; come to pass: When did the accident occur?
- oceans — Plural form of ocean.
7 letter words starting with oc
8 letter words starting with oc
- ocarinas — Plural form of ocarina.
- occamist — William of, died 1349? English scholastic philosopher.
- occasion — a particular time, especially as marked by certain circumstances or occurrences: They met on three occasions.
- occation — Misspelling of occasion.
- occident — the Occident. the West; the countries of Europe and America. Western Hemisphere.
9 letter words starting with oc
- occasions — a particular time, especially as marked by certain circumstances or occurrences: They met on three occasions.
- occiduous — Western; occidental.
- occipital — of, relating to, or situated near the occiput or the occipital bone.
- occluding — Present participle of occlude.
- occlusion — the act or state of occluding or the state of being occluded.
10 letter words starting with oc
- occasional — occurring or appearing at irregular or infrequent intervals; occurring now and then: an occasional headache.
- occasioned — a particular time, especially as marked by certain circumstances or occurrences: They met on three occasions.
- occasioner — a person who or that which generates or precipitates something
- occidental — (usually initial capital letter) of, relating to, or characteristic of the Occident or its natives and inhabitants.
- occipitals — Plural form of occipital.
11 letter words starting with oc
- occasioning — Present participle of occasion.
- occidentals — Plural form of occidental.
- occipitalis — A muscle of the head, sometimes considered to be part of the occipitofrontal muscle.
- occipitally — from an occipital point of view
- occultation — Astronomy. the passage of one celestial body in front of another, thus hiding the other from view: applied especially to the moon's coming between an observer and a star or planet.
12 letter words starting with oc
- occasionally — at times; from time to time; now and then.
- occidentally — In an occidental manner.
- occupational — of or relating to an occupation, trade, or calling: occupational guidance.
- oceanography — the branch of physical geography dealing with the ocean.
- oceanologist — the practical application of oceanography.
13 letter words starting with oc
- occasionalism — a theory that there is no natural interaction between mind and matter, but that God makes mental events correspond to physical perceptions and actions.
- occasionalist — a person who subscribes to the theory of occasionalism
- occasionality — the condition or character of being infrequent or intended for a specific occasion, or that which is infrequent or intended for a specific occasion
- occassionally — Misspelling of occasionally.
- occidentalism — Occidental character or characteristics.
14 letter words starting with oc
- occupationally — of or relating to an occupation, trade, or calling: occupational guidance.
- oceanographers — Plural form of oceanographer.
- octodecillions — Plural form of octodecillion.
- octosyllabical — Alternative form of octosyllabic.
- ocularcentrism — The privileging of vision over the other senses.
15 letter words starting with oc
16 letter words starting with oc
- occipitotemporal — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the occiput and temporal lobe.
17 letter words starting with oc
- oceanographically — In terms of oceanography.
18 letter words starting with oc
- octachlorobiphenyl — (organic compound) Either of twelve isomers of the polychlorinated biphenyl containing eight chlorine atoms.
On this page, we collect all words starting with OC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 404 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with OC. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.