Words starting with mus
4 letter words starting with mus
5 letter words starting with mus
- musaf — the religious service celebrated by Jews in addition to and immediately after the morning service on the Sabbath and festivals.
- musar — rabbinic literature concerned with ethics, right conduct, etc
- musca — a small constellation in the S hemisphere lying between the Southern Cross and Chamaeleon
- mused — to think or meditate in silence, as on some subject.
- muser — to think or meditate in silence, as on some subject.
6 letter words starting with mus
- musang — A small animal of Java (Paradoxirus fasciatus), allied to the civets. It swallows, but does not digest, large quantities of ripe coffee berries, thus serving to disseminate the coffee plant.
- muscat — Sultanate of. Formerly Muscat and Oman. an independent sultanate in SE Arabia. About 82,800 sq. mi. (212,380 sq. km). Capital: Muscat.
- muscid — belonging or pertaining to the Muscidae, the family of dipterous insects that includes the common housefly.
- muscle — a tissue composed of cells or fibers, the contraction of which produces movement in the body.
- muscly — a tissue composed of cells or fibers, the contraction of which produces movement in the body.
7 letter words starting with mus
- muscids — Plural form of muscid.
- muscled — a tissue composed of cells or fibers, the contraction of which produces movement in the body.
- muscles — Plural form of muscle.
- muscoid — a moss-like plant
- muscone — an oily, very slightly water-soluble, large cyclic ketone containing a 15-membered ring, C 1 6 H 3 0 O, obtained from musk: used in the perfume industry.
8 letter words starting with mus
- muscadel — muscatel.
- muscadet — a white grape grown especially in the lower Loire Valley region of France.
- muscadin — a person with monarchical sympathies during the French Revolution, especially from 1794 to 1796.
- muscatel — a sweet wine made from muscat grapes.
- muscling — Present participle of muscle.
9 letter words starting with mus
- musaceous — belonging to the Musaceae, the banana family of plants.
- muscadine — a grape, Vitis rotundifolia, of the southern U.S., having dull purple, thick-skinned musky fruit and being the origin of many grape varieties.
- muscarine — a poisonous compound, C 8 H 1 9 NO 3 , found in certain mushrooms, especially fly agaric, and in decaying fish.
- muscatels — Plural form of muscatel.
- muscatine — a city in E Iowa, on the Mississippi.
10 letter words starting with mus
11 letter words starting with mus
- muscatorium — a flabellum or fan, esp the ceremonial fan carried before the pope
- musclebound — having enlarged and inelastic muscles, as from excessive exercise.
- muscularity — of or relating to muscle or the muscles: muscular strain.
- musculation — (anatomy) The muscular system of an animal, or of any of its parts.
- musculature — the muscular system of the body or of its parts.
12 letter words starting with mus
- muscle-bound — having enlarged and inelastic muscles, as from excessive exercise.
- museological — Pertaining to museology.
- mushroomlike — Having the form or characteristics of a mushroom.
- mushy-headed — inadequately thought out: mushyheaded ideas.
- musicianship — knowledge, skill, and artistic sensitivity in performing music.
13 letter words starting with mus
- musculospiral — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the muscles, and taking a spiral course; applied especially to a large nerve of the arm.
- musicological — Of or pertaining to musicology.
- musicologists — Plural form of musicologist.
- musicotherapy — the treatment of mental disorders with music
- musselcracker — a large variety of sea bream, Sparodon durbanensis, that feeds on shellfish and is a popular food and game fish
14 letter words starting with mus
15 letter words starting with mus
- musculoskeletal — concerning, involving, or made up of both the muscles and the bones: the musculoskeletal system.
16 letter words starting with mus
On this page, we collect all words starting with MUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 348 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with MUS. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.