Words starting with mot
3 letter words starting with mot
4 letter words starting with mot
- mota — Alternative form of mootah.
- mote — a small particle or speck, especially of dust.
- moth — any of numerous insects of the order Lepidoptera, generally distinguished from the butterflies by having feathery antennae and by having crepuscular or nocturnal habits.
- moti — (Mo Ti) flourished 5th century b.c, Chinese philosopher.
- moto — one of the heats in a motocross.
5 letter words starting with mot
- moted — Filled with motes, or fine floating dust.
- motel — a hotel providing travelers with lodging and free parking facilities, typically a roadside hotel having rooms adjacent to an outside parking area or an urban hotel offering parking within the building.
- motes — Plural form of mote.
- motet — a vocal composition in polyphonic style, on a Biblical or similar prose text, intended for use in a church service.
- motey — full of moits.
6 letter words starting with mot
7 letter words starting with mot
8 letter words starting with mot
- motelier — a person running or owning a motel or motel chain
- mothball — a small ball of naphthalene or sometimes of camphor for placing in closets or other storage areas to repel moths from clothing, blankets, etc.
- mothered — Simple past tense and past participle of mother.
- motherer — Agent noun of mother: one who mothers.
- motherly — pertaining to, characteristic of, or befitting a mother; maternal: motherly solicitude.
9 letter words starting with mot
- motettist — a person who composes or sings motets
- moth-hole — a hole in a piece of material or item clothing caused by a moth eating it
- mothballs — a small ball of naphthalene or sometimes of camphor for placing in closets or other storage areas to repel moths from clothing, blankets, etc.
- motheaten — Alt form moth-eaten.
- motherers — Plural form of motherer.
10 letter words starting with mot
- moth-eaten — eaten or damaged by or as if by the larvae of moths.
- mothballed — a small ball of naphthalene or sometimes of camphor for placing in closets or other storage areas to repel moths from clothing, blankets, etc.
- motherhood — the state of being a mother; maternity.
- motherland — one's native land.
- motherless — a female parent.
11 letter words starting with mot
- mothballing — Present participle of mothball.
- motherboard — a rigid, slotted board upon which other boards that contain the basic circuitry of a computer or of a computer component can be mounted. Compare board (def 14).
- mothercraft — skill and knowledge in looking after children
- motherhouse — The monastery from which the other 'houses' of a religious order or congregation were (directly or indirectly) founded, often eponymous.
- motherlands — Plural form of motherland.
12 letter words starting with mot
- mother-naked — stark naked; as naked as when born.
- mother-seton — Saint Elizabeth Ann (Bayley) ("Mother Seton") 1774–1821, U.S. educator, social-welfare reformer, and religious leader: first native-born American to be canonized (1975).
- mother-to-be — A mother-to-be is a woman who is pregnant, especially for the first time.
- motherboards — Plural form of motherboard.
- motherfucker — a mean, despicable, or vicious person.
13 letter words starting with mot
- mother-in-law — the mother of one's husband or wife.
- motherfucking — a mean, despicable, or vicious person.
- motorbicycles — Plural form of motorbicycle.
- mother-in-law plant — a West Indian foliage plant, Dieffenbachia seguine, of the arum family, having yellow-blotched leaves that cause temporary speechlessness when chewed.
14 letter words starting with mot
15 letter words starting with mot
- mother-of-pearl — a hard, iridescent substance that forms the inner layer of certain mollusk shells, used for making buttons, beads, etc.; nacre.
- mother-of-thyme — a branched, woody, prostrate plant, Thymus serpyllum, of the mint family, native to Eurasia and northern Africa, having wiry stems that root at the joints and small, purplish flowers.
- mother-of-pearl cloud — nacreous cloud.
- mother-of-pearl glass — an American art glassware having colored glass set into indentations in a thickness of opaque glass, the whole covered with clear glass and etched slightly with acid.
- mother-of-pearl moth — a pyralid moth, Pleuroptya ruralis, having a pale sheen, that is often seen around nettles, on which its green larvae feed
19 letter words starting with mot
- mother-of-thousands — strawberry geranium.
On this page, we collect all words starting with MOT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 336 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with MOT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.