Words starting with mi
2 letter words starting with mi
- mi — the syllable used for the third tone of a diatonic scale.
3 letter words starting with mi
4 letter words starting with mi
- miao — Also, Meo. a member of a diverse group of seminomadic farming people of the mountains of southeastern China and adjacent areas of Laos, North Vietnam, and Thailand.
- mic. — A mic. is the same as a microphone.
- mica — any member of a group of minerals, hydrous silicates of aluminum with other bases, chiefly potassium, magnesium, iron, and lithium, that separate readily into thin, tough, often transparent, and usually elastic laminae; isinglass.
- mice — Multimedia Integrated Conferencing for European Researchers
- mich — Alternative form of mitch.
5 letter words starting with mi
- miami — a member of a North American Indian tribe of the Algonquian family, formerly located in northern Indiana, southern Michigan, and possibly Illinois, now extinct as a tribe.
- miaou — the characteristic sound a cat makes.
- miaow — to make the sound of a cat.
- miasm — (in homeopathy) any of the three underlying chronic diseases that afflict humankind: sycosis, syphilis, and psora.
- miass — a city in the S Russian Federation in Asia, near the Ural Mountains, W of Chelyabinsk.
6 letter words starting with mi
- miaous — the characteristic sound a cat makes.
- miasma — noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
- mice's — any of numerous small Old World rodents of the family Muridae, especially of the genus Mus, introduced widely in other parts of the world.
- michal — a daughter of Saul, who became the wife of David. I Sam. 14:49; 18:27.
- michol — Michal.
7 letter words starting with mi
- mia-mia — a temporary, hutlike shelter built by Aboriginal tribes in Australia.
- miandad — Javed (ˈdʒævɪd). born 1957, Pakistani cricketer and coach: a batsman, he played in 124 test matches (1976–93), 34 as captain, scoring 8,832 runs (a Pakistan record)
- miaoued — the characteristic sound a cat makes.
- miasmal — noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
- miasmic — noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
8 letter words starting with mi
- miao-yao — a family of languages, affiliated with Kam-Tai, spoken in southern China and Southeast Asia.
- miasmata — noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
- mic-drop — the act of intentionally dropping one’s microphone at the end of a speech or performance, displaying a bold confidence that it has been very impressive or cannot be topped.
- micawber — a person who idles and trusts to fortune
- micellar — Physical Chemistry. an electrically charged particle formed by an aggregate of molecules and occurring in certain colloidal electrolyte solutions, as those of soaps and detergents.
9 letter words starting with mi
- miasmatic — noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
- micaceous — consisting of, containing, or resembling mica.
- michelson — Albert Abraham, 1852–1931, U.S. physicist, born in Prussia (now Poland): Nobel prize 1907.
- michoacan — a state in SW Mexico. 23,196 sq. mi. (60,080 sq. km). Capital: Morelia.
- micro-cap — designating a company, or a mutual fund that invests in companies, with a very small market capitalization, usually under $250 million.
10 letter words starting with mi
- miamisburg — a town in W Ohio.
- miantonomo — died 1643, leader of the Narragansetts.
- miaskovsky — Nikolai Yakovlevich [nik-uh-lahy;; Russian nyi-kuh-lahy yuh-kaw-vlyuh-vyich] /ˈnɪk əˌlaɪ;; Russian nyɪ kʌˈlaɪ yʌˈkɔ vlyə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1881–1950, Russian composer.
- miccosukee — a member of an American Indian people, formerly part of the Creek Confederacy and surviving chiefly as one of the two branches of the Muskogean family represented among the Florida Seminoles.
- michaelmas — a festival celebrated on September 29 in honor of the archangel Michael.
11 letter words starting with mi
- michigander — a native or inhabitant of Michigan.
- michiganian — of, relating to, or characteristic of Michigan or its inhabitants.
- michiganite — a native or inhabitant of Michigan.
- micro-image — a microreproduction.
- microampere — a unit of electric current, equal to one millionth of an ampere. Symbol: μA.
12 letter words starting with mi
- michelangelo — (Michelangelo Buonarroti) 1475–1564, Italian sculptor, painter, architect, and poet.
- micro-credit — the lending of very small amounts of money at low interest, especially to a start-up company or self-employed person.
- microammeter — an instrument for measuring extremely small electric currents, calibrated in microamperes.
- microanatomy — the branch of anatomy dealing with microscopic structures (distinguished from gross anatomy).
- microbalance — a balance for weighing minute quantities of material.
13 letter words starting with mi
- micro-organic — any organism too small to be viewed by the unaided eye, as bacteria, protozoa, and some fungi and algae.
- micro-scooter — a foldable lightweight aluminium foot-propelled scooter, used by both adults and children
- microanalysis — Chemistry. the analysis of very small samples of substances.
- microaneurysm — An extremely small aneurysm.
- microbarogram — a record made by a microbarograph.
14 letter words starting with mi
- micro-organism — any organism too small to be viewed by the unaided eye, as bacteria, protozoa, and some fungi and algae.
- microaerophile — An organism, especially an aerobic bacterium, that lives and thrives in environments low in oxygen.
- microbarograph — a barograph for recording minute fluctuations of atmospheric pressure.
- microbiologist — the branch of biology dealing with the structure, function, uses, and modes of existence of microscopic organisms.
- microcelebrity — a celebrity whose fame is relatively narrow in scope and likely to be transient
15 letter words starting with mi
- microaggression — a subtle but offensive comment or action directed at a minority or other nondominant group that is often unintentional or unconsciously reinforces a stereotype: microaggressions such as "I don't see you as black.".
- microangiopathy — any disease of the small blood vessels.
- microdissection — dissection performed under a microscope.
- microearthquake — an earthquake of very low intensity (magnitude of 2 or less on the Richter scale).
- microenterprise — A business operating on a very small scale, especially one with a sole proprietor and fewer than six employees.
16 letter words starting with mi
- micro-microfarad — picofarad. Symbol: μμF.
- microcirculation — the movement of blood through the arterioles, capillaries, and venules.
- microclimatology — the study of a microclimate.
- microconstituent — a microscopically small constituent of a metal or alloy.
- microcrystalline — minutely crystalline; composed of microscopic crystals.
17 letter words starting with mi
- microconstituents — a microscopically small constituent of a metal or alloy.
- microdensitometer — a densitometer for measuring the density of minute areas of photographic negatives.
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
- microdistillation — the distillation of minute quantities of material.
- micromanipulation — the technique of performing mechanical operations under high magnification through the use of specialized tools.
18 letter words starting with mi
- microencapsulation — the process of enclosing chemical substances in microcapsules.
- micrometer-caliper — any of various devices for measuring minute distances, angles, etc., as in connection with a telescope or microscope.
- micropalaeontology — the branch of palaeontology concerned with the study of microscopic fossils
- middle-of-the-road — favoring, following, or characterized by an intermediate position between two extremes, especially in politics; moderate.
19 letter words starting with mi
- military-industrial complex — a network of a nation's military force together with all of the industries that support it.
20 letter words starting with mi
22 letter words starting with mi
On this page, we collect all words starting with MI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3909 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with MI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.