Words starting with mela
4 letter words starting with mela
- mela — a religious fair, especially one held in connection with a festival.
6 letter words starting with mela
7 letter words starting with mela
8 letter words starting with mela
- melamine — a white, crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 3 N 3 (NH 2) 3 , used chiefly in organic synthesis and in the manufacture of resins, especially melamine resins.
- melammed — melamed.
- melampus — the first seer and healer: his ears were licked by serpents he had raised, enabling him to understand the speech and wisdom of animals.
- melanian — a freshwater mollusc of the former family Melaniidae. The Melaniidae family is now separated into the Thiaridae, Pleuroceridae, and Melanopsidae families.
- melanion — a youth of Arcadia, usually identified with Hippomenes as the successful suitor of Atalanta.
9 letter words starting with mela
- melaleuca — any of various chiefly Australian shrubs or trees belonging to the genus Melaleuca, of the myrtle family, including the cajeput and several species of bottlebrush.
- melampode — the black hellebore, Helleborus niger
- melanesia — one of the three principal divisions of Oceania, comprising the island groups in the S Pacific NE of Australia.
- melanitic — containing, or relating to, melanite
- melanomas — Plural form of melanoma.
10 letter words starting with mela
11 letter words starting with mela
- melancholia — a mental condition characterized by great depression of spirits and gloomy forebodings.
- melancholic — disposed to or affected with melancholy; gloomy.
- melanchthon — Philipp [fil-ip;; German fee-lip] /ˈfɪl ɪp;; German ˈfi lɪp/ (Show IPA), (Philipp Schwarzert) 1497–1560, German Protestant reformer.
- melanoblast — an undifferentiated cell that develops into a melanophore or melanocyte.
- melanochroi — a postulated subdivision of the Caucasoid race, characterized by dark hair and pale complexion
12 letter words starting with mela
13 letter words starting with mela
14 letter words starting with mela
- melamine-faced — having a thin melamine layer on one or more faces
- melancholiness — a gloomy state of mind, especially when habitual or prolonged; depression.
- melanospermous — having dark spores, as certain seaweeds.
- melastomaceous — belonging to the family Melastomataceae (also known as Melastomaceae)
15 letter words starting with mela
22 letter words starting with mela
On this page, we collect all words starting with MELA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 79 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with MELA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.