Words starting with ll
3 letter words starting with ll
4 letter words starting with ll
- llm3 — /el el em trwa/ The assembly language for a virtual machine used as the implementation language for Le-Lisp. Developed by J. Chailloux of INRIA.
- llnl — Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- llyr — the father of Manawydan: corresponds to the Irish Ler.
- lleu llaw gyffes — the son of Gwydion and Arianhrod, provided with a name, weapons, and a wife through the magic and trickery of Gwydion in spite of the curses of Arianhrod.
5 letter words starting with ll
- llama — a woolly-haired South American ruminant of the genus Lama, believed to be a domesticated variety of the guanaco: often used as a beast of burden.
- llano — an extensive grassy plain with few trees.
- llgen — (tool) A BNF-based LL1 parser generator by Fischer and LeBlanc. It conforms to a subset of FMQ.
- lloyd — an association of independent English insurance underwriters, founded in London about 1688, originally engaged in underwriting only marine risks but now also issuing policies on almost every type of insurance.
- lludd — a king of Britain who rid his kingdom of three plagues and was famous for his generosity: sometimes regarded as a god.
6 letter words starting with ll
7 letter words starting with ll
- llanero — a native of the llanos
- lloyd's — Welsh Legend. Llwyd.
- lloyd's of london — Lloyd's of London is an association of London underwriters which originally specialized in marine insurance but now provides a variety of insurance policies.
- lloyd's register — a publication, issued annually by Lloyd's, consisting of a list of all of the world's seagoing vessels and including such information as their age, tonnage, and classification.
- lloyd's register of shipping — an annual publication giving details of all ships that have been built according to the various classifications established by this society
8 letter words starting with ll
- llandaff — a town in SE Wales, now a suburb of Cardiff; the oldest bishopric in Wales (6th century)
- llanelli — an industrial town in S Wales, in SE Carmarthenshire on an inlet of Carmarthen Bay. Pop: 46 357 (2001)
- llanelly — a seaport in Dyfed, in S Wales.
- llywelyn ap gruffudd — died 1282, prince of Wales (1258–82): the only Welsh ruler to be recognized as such by the English
- llywelyn ap iorwerth — called Llywelyn the Great. died 1240, prince of Gwynedd, N Wales (1194–1238), who extended his rule over most of Wales
9 letter words starting with ll
10 letter words starting with ll
- llangollen — a town in NE Wales, in Denbighshire on the River Dee: International Musical Eisteddfod held annually since 1946. Pop: 2930 (2001)
20 letter words starting with ll
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
On this page, we collect all words starting with LL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 37 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with LL. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.