Words starting with ku
2 letter words starting with ku
- ku — Kerenskys Union
- ku klux — Ku Klux Klan
- ku klux klan — U.S. History. a secret hate group in the southern U.S., active for several years after the Civil War, which aimed to suppress the newly acquired rights of black people and to oppose carpetbaggers from the North, and which was responsible for many lawless and violent proceedings.
- ku kluxer — a member of a Ku Klux Klan.
- ku kluxism — the doctrines, theories, and practices of the Ku Klux Klan.
3 letter words starting with ku
4 letter words starting with ku
- kudo — honor; glory; acclaim: No greater kudo could have been bestowed.
- kudu — a large African antelope, Tragelaphus strepsiceros, the male of which has large corkscrewlike horns.
- kueh — (in Malaysia) any cake of Malay, Chinese, or Indian origin
- kufa — a town in central Iraq: former seat of Abbassid caliphate; Muslim pilgrimage center.
- kufi — A type of brimless, rounded cap worn by people of African descent.
5 letter words starting with ku
- kuban — a river flowing NW from the Caucasus Mountains to the Black and the Azov seas. 512 miles (825 km) long.
- kudos — plural of kudo.
- kudus — Plural form of kudu.
- kudzu — a fast-growing Chinese and Japanese climbing vine, Pueraria lobata, of the legume family, now widespread in the southern U.S., having tuberous, starchy roots and stems: used for fiber, as food and forage, and to prevent soil erosion.
- kufic — of or relating to Kufa or its inhabitants.
6 letter words starting with ku
7 letter words starting with ku
- kuantan — a state in Malaysia, on the SE Malay Peninsula. 13,820 sq. mi. (35,794 sq. km). Capital: Kuantan.
- kubelik — Jan [yahn] /yɑn/ (Show IPA), 1880–1940, Czech violinist and composer in Hungary.
- kubrick — Stanley, 1928–99, U.S. film director.
- kuching — a state in the federation of Malaysia, on NW Borneo: formerly a British crown colony (1946–63) and British protectorate (1888–1946). About 50,000 sq. mi. (129,500 sq. km). Capital: Kuching.
- kuenlun — a mountain range in China, bordering on the N edge of the Tibetan plateau and extending W across central China: highest peak, 25,000 feet (7620 meters).
8 letter words starting with ku
- kuleshov — Lev (Vladimirovich) [lef vlad-uh-meer-uh-vich;; Russian lyef vluh-dyee-myi-ruh-vyich] /lɛf ˌvlæd əˈmɪər ə vɪtʃ;; Russian lyɛf vlʌˈdyi myɪ rə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1970, Soviet film director.
- kullervo — (in the Kalevala) a slave who, after a series of tragic misadventures, commits suicide.
- kumamoto — a city on W central Kyushu, in SW Japan.
- kumquats — Plural form of kumquat.
- kunekune — a feral pig
9 letter words starting with ku
- kuangchou — Wade-Giles. Canton.
- kuchipudi — a form of S Indian classical dancing
- kugelhopf — a sweetened bread, flavored with raisins and almonds, baked in a ring-shaped mold, and usually dusted with powdered sugar before serving.
- kuibyshev — a port in the Russian Federation in Europe, on the Volga.
- kulebyaka — coulibiac.
10 letter words starting with ku
- kuang-chou — Guangzhou
- kummerbund — a wide sash worn at the waist, especially a horizontally pleated one worn with a tuxedo.
- kuomintang — the dominant political party of China from 1928 to 1949, founded chiefly by Sun Yat-sen in 1912 and led from 1925 to 1975 by Chiang Kai-shek; the dominant party of the Republic of China (Taiwan) since 1949.
- kurdaitcha — (Australia) An aboriginal evil spirit; a sorcerer.
- kuropatkin — Aleksei Nikolaevich [uh-lyi-ksyey nyi-kuh-lah-yi-vyich] /ʌ lyɪˈksyeɪ nyɪ kʌˈlɑ yɪ vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1848–1925, Russian general.
11 letter words starting with ku
- kulturkampf — the conflict between the German imperial government and the Roman Catholic Church from 1872 or 1873 until 1886, chiefly over the control of education and ecclesiastical appointments.
- kulturkreis — formerly, a complex of related cultural traits assumed to diffuse or radiate outward as a unit in concentric waves or circles.
- kumaratunga — Chandrika (ˈtʃʊnˌdrɪkə) Bandaranaike. born 1945, Sri Lankan politician: prime minister (1994); president (1994–2005)
- kurdaitchas — Plural form of kurdaitcha.
12 letter words starting with ku
On this page, we collect all words starting with KU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 199 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with KU. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.