Words starting with iti
4 letter words starting with iti
5 letter words starting with iti
- itive — Lb grammar synonym of andative.
9 letter words starting with iti
- itinerant — traveling from place to place, especially on a circuit, as a minister, judge, or sales representative; itinerating; journeying.
- itinerary — a detailed plan for a journey, especially a list of places to visit; plan of travel.
- itinerate — to go from place to place, especially in a regular circuit, as a preacher or judge.
- itinually — (Rastafari) continually; perpetually; always.
10 letter words starting with iti
11 letter words starting with iti
- itinerantly — In an itinerant manner.
- itineraries — Plural form of itinerary.
- itinerarium — a prayer in the breviary, used by a priest about to begin a journey.
- itinerating — Present participle of itinerate.
- itineration — to go from place to place, especially in a regular circuit, as a preacher or judge.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ITI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ITI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.