Words starting with in
2 letter words starting with in
- in — (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- in a bad light — something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- in a bad way — not good in any manner or degree.
- in a big way — very much, greatly
- in a bind — in a difficult situation
3 letter words starting with in
4 letter words starting with in
- inbd — inboard (on an aircraft, a boat, etc)
- inby — into the house or an inner room; inside; within
- inc. — Inc. is an abbreviation for Incorporated when it is used after a company's name.
- inca — a member of any of the dominant groups of South American Indian peoples who established an empire in Peru prior to the Spanish conquest.
- ince — Thomas Harper, 1882–1924, U.S. film director and producer.
5 letter words starting with in
- inane — lacking sense, significance, or ideas; silly: inane questions.
- inapt — not apt or fitting.
- inari — Lake, a lake in NE Finland. About 500 sq. mi. (1295 sq. km).
- inbox — a boxlike tray, basket, or the like, as on a desk, for holding incoming mail, messages, or work.
- incas — a member of any of the dominant groups of South American Indian peoples who established an empire in Peru prior to the Spanish conquest.
6 letter words starting with in
- in-box — a boxlike tray, basket, or the like, as on a desk, for holding incoming mail, messages, or work.
- in-car — In-car devices are ones that are designed to be used in a car.
- in-law — a relative by marriage.
- in-off — a shot that goes into a pocket after striking another ball
- inable — (obsolete, now nonstandard) Unable, not able.
7 letter words starting with in
- in-deed — in fact; in reality; in truth; truly (used for emphasis, to confirm and amplify a previous statement, to indicate a concession or admission, or, interrogatively, to obtain confirmation): Indeed, it did rain as hard as predicted. Did you indeed finish the work?
- in-fill — to fill in: The old stream beds have been infilled with sediment.
- in-goal — the area at either end of the field between the goal line and the dead-ball line.
- in-home — available, provided, or taking place in a person's home: in-home tutoring.
- in-joke — a joke that can be understood or appreciated only by the members of a limited group of people.
8 letter words starting with in
9 letter words starting with in
- in-and-in — repeatedly within the same family, strain, etc.: to breed stock in-and-in.
- in-basket — in-box.
- in-coming — coming in; arriving: the incoming tide.
- in-flight — done, served, or shown during an air voyage: an in-flight movie.
- in-humane — not humane; lacking humanity, kindness, compassion, etc.
10 letter words starting with in
- in-and-out — in or participating in a particular job, investment, etc., for a short time and then out, especially after realizing a quick profit.
- in-between — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- in-correct — not correct as to fact; inaccurate; wrong: an incorrect statement.
- in-dispose — to make ill, especially slightly.
- in-migrant — a person who in-migrates.
11 letter words starting with in
- in-accuracy — something inaccurate; error.
- in-fighting — fighting at close range.
- in-junction — Law. a judicial process or order requiring the person or persons to whom it is directed to do a particular act or to refrain from doing a particular act.
- in-satiable — not satiable; incapable of being satisfied or appeased: insatiable hunger for knowledge.
- inadvertent — unintentional: an inadvertent insult.
12 letter words starting with in
- in-and-outer — a person who is by turns in and out of a particular situation, condition, venture, investment, etc.
- in-betweener — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- in-compliant — not compliant; unyielding.
- in-congruent — not congruent.
- in-continent — unable to restrain natural discharges or evacuations of urine or feces.
13 letter words starting with in
- in-completion — the state of being incomplete; incompleteness.
- in-difference — lack of interest or concern: We were shocked by their indifference toward poverty.
- in-observance — lack of attention; inattention; heedlessness: drowsy inobservance.
- in-perpetuity — the state or character of being perpetual (often preceded by in): to desire happiness in perpetuity.
- inadvertently — unintentional: an inadvertent insult.
14 letter words starting with in
- in-betweenness — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- in-consistence — the quality or condition of being inconsistent.
- in-convenience — the quality or state of being inconvenient.
- inadvisability — not advisable; inexpedient; unwise.
- inalienability — not transferable to another or not capable of being taken away or denied; not alienable: inalienable rights, freedoms, and liberties; an inalienable territory; inalienable principles and values.
15 letter words starting with in
- inaccessibility — not accessible; unapproachable.
- inadmissibility — not admissible; not allowable: Such evidence would be inadmissible in any court.
- inappropriately — not appropriate; not proper or suitable: an inappropriate dress for the occasion.
- inauthentically — not authentic: inauthentic Indian jewelry mass-produced in a factory.
- incommensurable — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
16 letter words starting with in
- in--one-s--favor — something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act: to ask a favor.
- inarticulateness — lacking the ability to express oneself, especially in clear and effective speech: an inarticulate public speaker.
- inboard-outboard — Also, outdrive, stern-drive. (of a motorboat) having an inboard engine connected to a maneuverable outboard drive-shaft unit.
- incomprehensible — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- incomprehensibly — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
17 letter words starting with in
- inappropriateness — not appropriate; not proper or suitable: an inappropriate dress for the occasion.
- incommunicability — incapable of being communicated, imparted, shared, etc.
- incompatibilities — not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony: She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.
- inconsiderateness — without due regard for the rights or feelings of others: It was inconsiderate of him to keep us waiting.
18 letter words starting with in
19 letter words starting with in
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
On this page, we collect all words starting with IN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7516 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with IN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.