Words starting with ibi
4 letter words starting with ibi
5 letter words starting with ibi
- ibiza — a Spanish island in the SW Balearic Islands, in the W Mediterranean Sea. 209 sq. mi. (541 sq. km).
6 letter words starting with ibi
- ibibio — a member of a people of southeastern Nigeria.
- ibices — any of several wild goats of the genus Capra, inhabiting mountainous regions of Eurasia and North Africa, having long, recurved horns.
- ibidem — in the same book, chapter, page, etc.
- ibises — Plural form of ibis.
- ibizan hound — one of a breed of medium-sized, tall, swift hunting hounds with a short, usually red and white coat, bred originally by the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt but today found chiefly in the Balearic Islands and other areas of Spain.
On this page, we collect all words starting with IBI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with IBI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.