Words starting with hea
3 letter words starting with hea
- hea — Alternative spelling of hea'.
4 letter words starting with hea
- head — Edith, 1897–1981, U.S. costume designer.
- heaf — (Northern England) A piece of mountain pasture to which a farm animal has become heafed; a heft.
- heah — Eye dialect of here.
- heal — to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.
- heam — The afterbirth or secundus of an animal.
5 letter words starting with hea
- heads — the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- heady — intoxicating: a heady wine.
- heald — Alternative form of hield.
- heals — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of heal.
- healy — Timothy Michael, 1855–1931, Irish nationalist politician.
6 letter words starting with hea
- headed — first in rank or position; chief; leading; principal: a head official.
- header — the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- headly — (archaic) Chief; principal; capital; (of sins) deadly.
- healed — to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.
- healee — a person who is being healed
7 letter words starting with hea
- head-on — (of two objects) meeting with the fronts or heads foremost: a head-on collision.
- headage — a payment to a farmer based on the number of animals kept
- headake — Alternative form of headache.
- headbox — (in a papermaking machine) the container in which cleaned pulp is collected for uniform distribution across the wire.
- headcam — a camera that is worn on the front of the head and records video from the wearer's point of view.
8 letter words starting with hea
- headache — a pain located in the head, as over the eyes, at the temples, or at the base of the skull.
- headachy — having a headache.
- headband — a band worn around the head; fillet.
- headbang — To engage in headbanging, the vigorous movement of the head in time to music.
- headbutt — A sharp blow delivered by driving the head into the opponent, generally by lowering the head and charging forward or by rapidly tilting the head backward and then forward.
9 letter words starting with hea
10 letter words starting with hea
- head-first — If you move head-first in a particular direction, your head is the part of your body that is furthest forward as you are moving.
- head-right — Law. a beneficial interest for each member of an Indian tribe in the tribal trust fund accruing from the lease of tribal oil, gas, and mineral rights, the sale of tribal lands, etc.
- headbanged — Simple past tense and past participle of headbang.
- headbanger — metalhead.
- headboards — Plural form of headboard.
11 letter words starting with hea
- head-banger — metalhead.
- head-hunter — a person who engages in headhunting.
- head-strict — (theory) A head-strict function will not necessarily evaluate every cons cell of its (list) argument, but whenever it does evaluate a cons cell it will also evaluate the element in the head of that cell. An example of a head-strict function is beforeZero :: [Int] -> [Int] beforeZero  =  beforeZero (0:xs) =  beforeZero (x:xs) = x : beforeZero xs which returns a list up to the first zero. This pattern of evaluation is important because it is common in functions which operate on a list of inputs. See also tail-strict, hyperstrict.
- head-waiter — a person in charge of waiters, busboys, etc., in a restaurant or dining car.
- headbangers — Plural form of headbanger.
12 letter words starting with hea
- head-hunting — a headhunting expedition: The men left the village to go on a headhunt.
- head-to-head — in direct confrontation, opposition, or competition: a head-to-head battle between the two companies.
- headforemost — headfirst (def 1).
- headkerchief — A kerchief worn on the head.
- headlessness — The state of being headless.
13 letter words starting with hea
- head-shrinker — to draw back, as in retreat or avoidance: to shrink from danger; to shrink from contact.
- headmistressy — typical of the duties and behaviour of a headmistress
- headquartered — to situate in headquarters.
- headshrinkers — Plural form of headshrinker.
- health-giving — conducive to health; salutary
14 letter words starting with hea
- headmastership — The role or position of headmaster.
- headmistresses — Plural form of headmistress.
- headstrongness — The property of being headstrong, stubbornness.
- healthlessness — the state of being healthless
- heart-stopping — A heart-stopping moment is one that makes you anxious or frightened because it seems that something bad is likely to happen.
15 letter words starting with hea
- heart-searching — a thorough examination of one's feelings and motives; a self-examination of one's conscience.
- heartbreakingly — causing intense anguish or sorrow.
- heartbrokenness — The state or quality of being heartbroken.
- heat-conducting — able to conduct heat or whose function is to conduct heat
- heat-conduction — the transfer of thermal energy between molecules
16 letter words starting with hea
- headmistressship — (rare) Alternative form of headmistress-ship.
- health-conscious — having an active interest in one's health
- hearing-impaired — having reduced or deficient hearing ability; hard-of-hearing: special programs for hearing-impaired persons.
- heavier-than-air — (of an aircraft) weighing more than the air that it displaces, hence having to obtain lift by aerodynamic means.
17 letter words starting with hea
22 letter words starting with hea
- heaven/god/lord/christ etc knows — People use expressions such as goodness knows, Heaven knows, and God knows when they do not know something and want to suggest that nobody could possibly know it.
On this page, we collect all words starting with HEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 759 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with HEA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.