Words starting with ha
2 letter words starting with ha
- ha — the 26th letter of the Arabic alphabet, representing a glottal spirant consonant sound.
3 letter words starting with ha
4 letter words starting with ha
5 letter words starting with ha
- ha-ha — sunk fence.
- haber — Fritz, 1868–1934, German chemist: Nobel Prize 1918.
- habit — an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street.
- habor — Khabur.
- hacek — a diacritical mark (ˇ) placed over a letter in some languages, as Czech and Lithuanian, and in some systems of phonetic transcription, especially to indicate that a sound is palatalized.
6 letter words starting with ha
- habana — Havana.
- habile — skillful; dexterous; adroit.
- habima — a Hebrew-language theater company, founded in Moscow in 1917: now the national theater of Israel.
- habiru — a nomadic people mentioned in Assyro-Babylonian literature: possibly the early Hebrews.
- haboob — a thick dust storm or sandstorm that blows in the deserts of North Africa and Arabia or on the plains of India.
7 letter words starting with ha
- ha-nasi — Judah, Judah ha-Nasi.
- haarlem — a province in W Netherlands. 1163 sq. mi. (3010 sq. km). Capital: Haarlem.
- habdabs — Alternative form of abdabs.
- habitan — habitant2 .
- habitat — the natural environment of an organism; place that is natural for the life and growth of an organism: a tropical habitat.
8 letter words starting with ha
- ha'penny — halfpenny.
- habakkuk — a Minor Prophet of the 7th century b.c.
- habanera — a dance of Cuban origin.
- habanero — an extremely pungent small pepper, the fruit of a variety of Capsicum chinense, used in cookery.
- habdalah — a religious ceremony, observed by Jews at the conclusion of the Sabbath or a festival, that consists of blessings over wine, spices, and the light of a candle.
9 letter words starting with ha
10 letter words starting with ha
- habiliment — Usually, habiliments. clothes or clothing. clothes as worn in a particular profession, way of life, etc.
- habilitate — to clothe or dress.
- habitation — a place of residence; dwelling; abode.
- habitually — of the nature of a habit; fixed by or resulting from habit: habitual courtesy.
- habituated — to accustom (a person, the mind, etc.), as to a particular situation: Wealth habituated him to luxury.
11 letter words starting with ha
12 letter words starting with ha
13 letter words starting with ha
- habit-forming — tending to cause or encourage addiction, especially through physiological dependence: habit-forming drugs.
- haematogenous — producing blood
- haemodialysis — (medicine) the use of dialysis to remove waste products from the blood in the case of kidney failure.
- hairsplitting — the making of unnecessarily fine distinctions.
- half-and-half — a mixture of two things, especially in equal or nearly equal proportions.
14 letter words starting with ha
15 letter words starting with ha
- haemagglutinate — to cause the clumping of red blood cells in (a blood sample)
- haemoflagellate — a flagellate protozoan, such as a trypanosome, that is parasitic in the blood
- haemoglobinuria — the presence of haemoglobin in the urine
- half-remembered — (of a memory, idea, etc) partially remembered or recalled
- half-successful — achieving or having achieved success.
17 letter words starting with ha
20 letter words starting with ha
- hail-fellow-well-met — friendly but insincere
On this page, we collect all words starting with HA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3618 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with HA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.