13-letter words starting with gast
- gastrectomies — Plural form of gastrectomy.
- gastric juice — the digestive fluid, containing pepsin and other enzymes, secreted by the glands of the stomach.
- gastric ulcer — a peptic ulcer located in the stomach's inner wall, caused in part by the corrosive action of the gastric juice on the mucous membrane.
- gastrocnemius — the largest muscle in the calf of the leg, the action of which extends the foot, raises the heel, and assists in bending the knee.
- gastroenteric — Gastrointestinal.
- gastrohepatic — of, relating to, or involving the stomach and the liver.
- gastrokinetic — (pharmacology, of a drug) Serving to increase motility of the gastrointestinal tract.
- gastronomical — the art or science of good eating.
- gastroparesis — (pathology) A condition, often a complication of diabetes, characterised by a delayed emptying of the stomach.
- gastrophrenic — (anatomy) Pertaining to the stomach and diaphragm.
- gastrorrhagia — (medical) A hemorrhage from the stomach, also known as a gastric hemorrhage.
- gastrorrhaphy — The suture of a perforation of the stomach.
- gastroscopist — One who carries out gastroscopy.
- gastrostomies — Plural form of gastrostomy.
On this page, we collect all 13-letter words starting with GAST. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 13-letter word that beginning with GAST to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.