Words starting with finn
4 letter words starting with finn
- finn — a native or inhabitant of Finland.
5 letter words starting with finn
6 letter words starting with finn
- finnan — Haddock cured with the smoke of green wood, turf, or peat.
- finned — having fins.
- finner — A finback whale.
- finney — Charles Grandison [gran-di-suh n] /ˈgræn dɪ sən/ (Show IPA), 1792–1875, U.S. clergyman and educator.
- finnic — a subdivision of the Finno-Ugric branch of the Uralic language family that includes Finnish, Estonian, Lapp, Mordvin, Udmurt, Mari, and Komi.
7 letter words starting with finn
- finnick — finick.
- finning — a membranous, winglike or paddlelike organ attached to any of various parts of the body of fishes and certain other aquatic animals, used for propulsion, steering, or balancing.
- finnish — the principal language of Finland, a Uralic language related closely to Estonian and remotely to Hungarian.
- finnock — a young sea trout on its first return to fresh water
8 letter words starting with finn
9 letter words starting with finn
- finnegans wake — a novel (1922–39) by James Joyce.
11 letter words starting with finn
12 letter words starting with finn
- finno-ugrian — pertaining to the Finns and the Ugrians.
14 letter words starting with finn
- finnbogadottir — Vigdís [Icelandic vig-dees] /Icelandic vɪgˈdis/ (Show IPA), born 1930, Icelandic political leader: president 1980–96.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FINN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 24 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FINN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.