Words starting with fel
3 letter words starting with fel
- fel — Function Equation Language. Programs are sets of definitions. Sequences are lists stored in consecutive memory. "FEL Programmer's Guide", R. M. Keller, AMPS TR 7, U Utah, March 1982.
4 letter words starting with fel
- fele — (dialectal, or, obsolete) Greatly, much, very.
- fell — simple past tense of fall.
- felt — simple past tense and past participle of feel.
- fell pony — a British breed of large and heavy ponies, found in the hills of N England
- felo de se — a person who commits suicide or commits an unlawful malicious act resulting in his or her own death.
5 letter words starting with fel
- felch — (intransitive) To suck semen out of a sexual partner's vagina or anus.
- felid — any animal of the family Felidae, comprising the cats.
- felis — a genus of mostly small cats, including the domestic cat, margay, puma, and ocelot, sharing with certain cats of related genera an inability to roar due to ossification of the hyoid bone in the larynx.
- felix — (Paul) Felix (Edler von Münzberg) [poul fey-liks eyd-luh r fuh n mynts-berk] /paʊl ˈfeɪ lɪks ˈeɪd lər fən ˈmüntsˌbɛrk/ (Show IPA), 1863–1942, Austrian composer, conductor, and writer.
- fella — fellow.
6 letter words starting with fel
- felice — a female given name, form of Felicia.
- felids — Plural form of felid.
- feline — belonging or pertaining to the cat family, Felidae.
- felipe — León (Camino) [le-awn kah-mee-naw] /lɛˈɔn kɑˈmi nɔ/ (Show IPA), 1884–1968, Spanish poet, in South America after 1939.
- fellah — a native peasant or laborer in Egypt, Syria, etc.
7 letter words starting with fel
8 letter words starting with fel
- felafels — Plural form of felafel.
- felching — Present participle of felch.
- feldgrau — the shade of grey worn by German soldiers in World War II
- feldsher — (in Russia) a medical doctor's assistant
- feldspar — any of a group of minerals, principally aluminosilicates of potassium, sodium, and calcium, characterized by two cleavages at nearly right angles: one of the most important constituents of igneous rocks.
9 letter words starting with fel
10 letter words starting with fel
- felicitate — to compliment upon a happy event; congratulate.
- felicities — Plural form of felicity.
- felicitous — well-suited for the occasion, as an action, manner, or expression; apt; appropriate: The chairman's felicitous anecdote set everyone at ease.
- felineness — (uncountable) The state of being feline.
- felixstowe — a port and resort in E England, in Suffolk: ferry connections to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge. Pop: 29 349 (2001)
11 letter words starting with fel
- feldspathic — of, relating to, or containing feldspar.
- felicitated — Simple past tense and past participle of felicitate.
- felicitates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of felicitate.
- felicitator — to compliment upon a happy event; congratulate.
- fellermelad — (jocular, UK, Ireland, usually with
12 letter words starting with fel
- feldspathoid — Also, feldspathoidal. of or relating to a group of minerals similar in chemical composition to certain feldspars except for a lower silica content.
- feldspathose — (mineralogy) Containing feldspar.
- felicitating — to compliment upon a happy event; congratulate.
- felicitation — an expression of good wishes; congratulation.
- felicitously — In a felicitous manner.
13 letter words starting with fel
14 letter words starting with fel
- felicitousness — The state or condition of being felicitous.
- fellow-feeling — sympathetic feeling; sympathy: to have fellow feeling for the unfortunate.
- fellowshipping — the condition or relation of being a fellow: the fellowship of humankind.
- fellow-servant rule — the common-law rule that the employer is not liable to an employee for injuries resulting from the negligence of a fellow employee.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FEL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 147 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FEL. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.