Words starting with feas
5 letter words starting with feas
- fease — to execute an action, condition or obligation
- feast — any rich or abundant meal: The steak dinner was a feast.
- feast day — a day, especially a church holiday, for feasting and rejoicing.
- feast of dedication — Hanukkah.
- feast of fools — (especially in France) a mock-religious celebration in the Middle Ages, held on or about January 1.
6 letter words starting with feas
- feasts — Plural form of feast.
7 letter words starting with feas
8 letter words starting with feas
- feasance — the doing or performing of an act, as of a condition or duty.
- feasible — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
- feasibly — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
- feasters — Plural form of feaster.
- feastful — festive, occupied with feasting
11 letter words starting with feas
- feasibility — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
- feasibility study — (systems analysis) Part of the systems develpment life cycle which aims to determine whether it is sensible to develop some system. The most popular model of feasibility study is "TELOS", standing for Technical, Economic, Legal, Operational, Schedule. Technical Feasibility: does the technology exist to implement the proposed system? Is it a practical proposition? Economic Feasibility: is the system cost-effective? Do benefits outweigh costs? Legal Feasibility: is there any conflict between the proposed system and legal requirements, e.g. the Data Protection Act? Operational Feasibility: are the current work practices and procedures adequate to support the new system? Schedule Feasibility: can the system be developed in time? After the feasibility study, the requirements analysis should be carried out.
13 letter words starting with feas
- feasibilities — Plural form of feasibility.
15 letter words starting with feas
- feast-or-famine — characterized by alternating, extremely high and low degrees of prosperity, success, volume of business, etc.: artists who lead a feast-or-famine life.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FEAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 27 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FEAS. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.