Words starting with fea
4 letter words starting with fea
- feal — Archaic. faithful; loyal.
- fear — a river in SE North Carolina. 202 miles (325 km) long.
- feat — a noteworthy or extraordinary act or achievement, usually displaying boldness, skill, etc.: Arranging the treaty was a diplomatic feat.
- fear and loathing — (Hunter S. Thompson) A state inspired by the prospect of dealing with certain real-world systems and standards that are totally brain-damaged but ubiquitous - Intel 8086s, COBOL, EBCDIC, or any IBM machine except the Rios (also known as the RS/6000).
- fear not — You say 'fear not' or 'never fear' to someone when you are telling them not to worry or be frightened.
5 letter words starting with fea
6 letter words starting with fea
- feague — To decorate or improve in appearance through artificial means.
- fealed — Simple past tense and past participle of feal.
- fealty — History/Historical. fidelity to a lord. the obligation or the engagement to be faithful to a lord, usually sworn to by a vassal.
- feared — afraid; afeard.
- fearer — One who fears.
7 letter words starting with fea
8 letter words starting with fea
9 letter words starting with fea
10 letter words starting with fea
11 letter words starting with fea
- fear-naught — a stout woolen cloth for overcoats.
- fearfulness — causing or apt to cause fear; frightening: a fearful apparition.
- feasibility — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
- feather-bed — a mattress or a bed cover, as a quilt, stuffed with soft feathers.
- feather-cut — a woman's hair style in which the hair is cut in short and uneven lengths and formed into small curls with featherlike tips.
12 letter words starting with fea
13 letter words starting with fea
14 letter words starting with fea
- feather-legged — cowardly.
- feather-veined — (of a leaf) having a series of veins branching from each side of the midrib toward the margin; pinnately veined.
- featherbedding — the practice of requiring an employer to hire unnecessary employees, to assign unnecessary work, or to limit production according to a union rule or safety statute: Featherbedding forced the railroads to employ firemen on diesel locomotives.
- featherbrained — Alternative spelling of feather-brained.
- featherweights — Plural form of featherweight.
15 letter words starting with fea
On this page, we collect all words starting with FEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 142 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FEA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.