Words starting with fas
3 letter words starting with fas
- fas — the twentieth letter of the Arabic alphabet.
4 letter words starting with fas
- fasc — fascicle
- fase — Fundamentally Analyzable Simplified English. L.E. McMahon, Bell Labs.
- fash — (Scotland, Geordie, Northern England) To worry; to bother, annoy.
- fast — moving or able to move, operate, function, or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid: a fast horse; a fast pain reliever; a fast thinker.
- fash pack — people who are influential in the fashion industry
5 letter words starting with fas
6 letter words starting with fas
- fasbol — ["FASBOL. A SNOBOL4 Compiler", P.J. Santos, Memo ERL-M134, UC Berkeley 1971].
- fasces — a bundle of rods containing an ax with the blade projecting, borne before Roman magistrates as an emblem of official power.
- fascia — a band or fillet, as for binding the hair.
- fascio — an organized political group, esp in 19th-century Italy
- fashed — Simple past tense and past participle of fash.
7 letter words starting with fas
8 letter words starting with fas
- fasching — a carnival celebration that precedes Lent in German-speaking countries and communities; Shrovetide.
- fasciate — bound with a band, fillet, or bandage.
- fascicle — a section of a book or set of books being published in installments as separate pamphlets or volumes.
- fascines — Plural form of fascine.
- fascinum — An ivory phallus used in certain ancient erotic rites.
9 letter words starting with fas
10 letter words starting with fas
- fasciation — the act of binding up or bandaging.
- fascicular — pertaining to or forming a fascicle; fasciculate.
- fasciculus — a fascicle, as of nerve or muscle fibers.
- fascinated — to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm, unusual nature, or some other special quality; enthrall: a vivacity that fascinated the audience.
- fascinates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fascinate.
11 letter words starting with fas
- fasciculate — arranged in a fascicle or fascicles.
- fascinating — of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating: a fascinating story; fascinating jewelry.
- fascination — the power or action of fascinating.
- fascinative — to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm, unusual nature, or some other special quality; enthrall: a vivacity that fascinated the audience.
- fasciolosis — Alternative form of fascioliasis.
12 letter words starting with fas
13 letter words starting with fas
- fasciculation — a fascicular condition.
- fascinatingly — of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating: a fascinating story; fascinating jewelry.
- fascistically — In a fascistic way.
- fashionmonger — (derogatory) One who slavishly follows the latest fashions.
- fast-breaking — (of a news story) occurring suddenly, and often portending a series of events or further developments in rapid succession.
14 letter words starting with fas
- fasciculations — Plural form of fasciculation.
- fashionability — observant of or conforming to the fashion; stylish: a fashionable young woman.
- fashionmongers — Plural form of fashionmonger.
- fashionmonging — the act of analysing, following or advising others on fashion
- fastidiousness — excessively particular, critical, or demanding; hard to please: a fastidious eater.
15 letter words starting with fas
- fasciolopsiasis — a parasitic disease caused by flukes of the genus Fasciolopsis and characterized by abdominal pain and diarrhea: common in the Far East.
- fashion-forward — relating to, anticipating, or reflecting the most up-to-date fashion trends
- fashionableness — The state of being fashionable; stylishness; elegance.
17 letter words starting with fas
- fashion-conscious — interested in, and wanting to wear, fashionable clothes
On this page, we collect all words starting with FAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 196 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FAS. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.